Trip Moses
I hate you
3AA800C8-1E7F-4008-A34B-F6F0796DC52D.jpeg

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Nice to see you getting some R & R.

I'm surprised you aren't back supervising your installation and offering advice to the mechanics.

My guys love it when customers ask a lot of questions and offer to help!

:biggrin:
I am more of the just put it in and I’ll fix when I get home type of customer.

F

FB7777

Nice to see you getting some R & R.

I'm surprised you aren't back supervising your installation and offering advice to the mechanics.

My guys love it when customers ask a lot of questions and offer to help!

:biggrin:
I prepay, and tell Butler to leave the keys and receipts above the driver side visor

the only help I can give is financial or getting them coffee

• Haha
Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Butler now has a new electric solution line reel. I love that. On my current van I love my electric APO hose reel. It's the little things that make a big difference. Anyway. I got a "New to me" van with a hydramaster 4.7 and am heading up to Washington to get it in a couple of weeks. Actually, I'm flying my guy up there to get it and drive it home. I'm not saying what it is yet, because I don't need advice or comments from my fans here. But I will put together a video of the process. If I can get this new van to net at least $5k more a month, I'll pull the trigger on a new Butler package or Aero Tech DDS. I really like that electric solution line that Butler offers.

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Butler now has a new electric solution line reel. I love that. On my current van I love my electric APO hose reel. It's the little things that make a big difference. Anyway. I got a "New to me" van with a hydramaster 4.7 and am heading up to Washington to get it in a couple of weeks. Actually, I'm flying my guy up there to get it and drive it home. I'm not saying what it is yet, because I don't need advice or comments from my fans here. But I will put together a video of the process. If I can get this new van to net at least $5k more a month, I'll pull the trigger on a new Butler package or Aero Tech DDS. I really like that electric solution line that Butler offers.
You already said it's a hydramaster 4.7.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
They're usually pretty reliable as long as they have been maintained. I've had lots of hydramasters and never had a problem with a blower. Check your waste tank gaskets and check for tank leaks.
I decided to go for it after my talk with @Pioneer Floorcare. The guy won’t let me get it until after the 18th. He wants to have it serviced first by his local Jon Don. I feel like that is a good sign. The guy has been cleaning carpets for 50 years and seems to take excellent care of his equipment.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I decided to go for it after my talk with @Pioneer Floorcare. The guy won’t let me get it until after the 18th. He wants to have it serviced first by his local Jon Don. I feel like that is a good sign. The guy has been cleaning carpets for 50 years and seems to take excellent care of his equipment.
My CDS in my Astro Van is a 2002 with 225,000 kilometers and about 3500 hours. Still runs great. My Cleanco is the same year with 324,000 kilometers and 5600 hours. Drives like new still. If he's looked after it, you should get a few good years out of it.

Name
Jeff T
My Cleanco is a 2016. It’s in an extended Chev Express 1 Ton. I’ve got 138,000 Km on it, and have 3900 hrs on the machine.
It has paid for it’s self several times over. I want to get a new machine, and van, and keep it for my secondary rig.
I’m just dreading spending 120K…

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
My Cleanco is a 2016. It’s in an extended Chev Express 1 Ton. I’ve got 138,000 Km on it, and have 3900 hrs on the machine.
It has paid for it’s self several times over. I want to get a new machine, and van, and keep it for my secondary rig.
I’m just dreading spending 120K…
That will make a great second unit. As much as your business depends on your machine, a new one would be a good idea.

Mikey P

Administrator
A riding buddy showed up to our weekend adventure in a new 38k rig.

I mentioned to his wife that i found it odd that he never posted about the purchase or upgrades in our FB group.

"Im so proud of him, the bible tells us not to boast"..

Batter up!

"What in the hell did they have to boast about back then? I asked.
It wasn't like you go buy a turbo charged goat!"

She punched me in the arm with a big smile.

• Haha
Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom