Looking for another van

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Let me know if you guys have any leads or come across something. Something not covered in rust or 200k miles.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
A nice used one on Butlers site. You could visit Marty when you pick it...or NOT. 🙂

Screenshot_20210922-171222_Chrome.jpg

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
if
A used Butler would be nice. Or CDS.

if that's the kind of money you're looking to spend, I'd avoid direct drives

156K on the van, no mention of hours on the TM (which means that much van engine hours)
It's a worn out horse that will be money pit.

..L.T.A.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Butler has reconditioned units for sale often. You may need to go on a waiting list. Similar to a Cleanco or CDS but with stainless steel tanks. You want the max vac and max heat package if possible. We've all seen what Mark does with his. Doesn't get much better than that.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I'm looking for a newer unit as well. Still of thinking of moving to Vancouver Island. Would love to sell all my gear here and just have one newer unit. I have done well with used to machines. Have had mostly hydramasters and now one cleanco. As long as you take care of them they are very reliable. The machines will usually outlast the vans they are installed in.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Why do you need a new set-up?
I have a 2013 MB Sprinter 3500 hi-top with a PowerClean DXT with about 47k miles. both are diesel power.
The DXT has a 5.9 blower, dual wand of course.
I haven't used it in over a year. It's more machine than what I need since I'm working alone now.
I was saving it for when my son rejoins the business so that we can do dual wand-- But that is now delayed until spring, maybe longer.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Why do you need a new set-up?
I have a 2013 MB Sprinter 3500 hi-top with a PowerClean DXT with about 47k miles. both are diesel power.
The DXT has a 5.9 blower, dual wand of course.
I haven't used it in over a year. It's more machine than what I need since I'm working alone now.
I was saving it for when my son rejoins the business so that we can do dual wand-- But that is now delayed until spring, maybe longer.
Looking to get another van going and hire another feral cat. I turn down enough business to run 2 vans. Now that I got a helper, my mind is clear again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom