Looking for a ...

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Father passed 5-15-20.
I need work badly,yes anything will do.
Would like to stay in the field I love but in my area proper carpet cleaners do not exist...
Am willing to relocate and sell home here.
Need a fresh start am 60 but in superb shape.
Been a carpet cleaner since 16.5 yrs old .
Solid-Reliable-honest and I strive no matter how tired I am to do work that makes others smile...
If any one -yes even you Fred ,needa turn key person here I am
Can operate Hydramaster,Sapphire,Blue line,Butler,White Magic etc...
Can perform as you like not as I want to...
Fair pay and a chance to make you grow.
Excellent in sales,follow ups ,marketing etc.
Over 100 seminars with manuals to prove it .
ASD,WRT,Fine fabric cleaning,Drapery cleaning,Rug Repair,great knowledge of orientals.
Even you Marty...
413 356 8926 any thing is welcome. I wont disappoint any one who refers me ...
Thanks for reading this...Our field is very disappointing a 30 yr plumber gets top cash,a 30 yr true detail orientated cleaner gets min to start...So any leads or chances will love to go for here...
Thank you All,even you Marty or Fred if it helps get my feet on the ground once again...
Ya Im kinda beggin -ok- lol ...

Reactions: Cleanworks

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Agreed,he might not like me but would love my attention to detail and service to his client's.Not a fan of Fred,but bills need to be paid .An respect is earned from work...So bottomline is anything is better then nothing.An iti s carpet cleaning...I have nothing so anything is great...

F

FB7777

It’s all good Caesar... we don’t have to be ‘fans‘ of each other .... and I’m always down for the last offer you made

sorry, no job here though

when we fully ramp up after Covidcrap 19 , my son is going to hire one of his friends ... he’s the face of the future and I want him calling the shots

at 55 , I no longer look forward to the busy season ... other than the deposits

at 60, and out of the carpet cleaning routine for awhile, you may have forgotten how daunting this career is in the field day in and day out

why not hustle up a window route Again?

if you were eyeballing the Rotovac sales rep job then it shouldn’t intimidate you to hear a few hundred No’s before you build up a steady cash flow of window accounts

That was the soft version of advice ,now buckle up and listen to Phred for a second .....

if you were the mighty Caesar at one point then get it back !

No excuses, you claim you are in ‘superb shape’, have equity in a home that can provide seed capital and once had a thriving business

this shit is like playing the guitar... it’s muscle memory. If I lost my business, I could build it back to a moderate facsimile at the very least through similar effort

.... owners want young bucks on their trucks . Have you looked inside Kennedy Carpet Cleaning trucks or Stanley Steemers?

if you did it before, you can do it again.

unless I was right about you

Last edited by a moderator:
Name
Lee Stockwell
Years ago in a Mexican restaurant we burned a line across several booths when a hot solution line got "short cutted" over them.

On big jobs it's important to move or isolate hot hoses that lay in the same spot more than a few minutes if you don't want to "brand" the carpet.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
We’re teaching our kids to work just so they have a work ethic. If they wanna work with us great if not I’m confident they’ll do well.

Solid advice Foster, there are principles we’ve learned building a business and the results definitely are duplicable

I’m young but that really sounds like a cool adventure doing something again in a new area or a completely new venture

Reactions: FB7777

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Had hoped to give Joe the business,but he became a Dr instead.Grats, on having your boy succeed you.
To restore truck looking at 5-10 grand body wise.Unit is in great condition,ran it often an winterized.Might restore to sell her ...
But truthfully when I look in mirror,that mighty unstoppable fella ain't there...
Just a pretty beat up fella looking to finish a few yrs left as an employee...Worked 14 hours last Friday for a guy who splashed and dashed his way all day. Pay was great , I was sick to my stomach knowing I was doing shit work... But it paid some bills. To be told not to clean center of room an leave furniture in center???
I like the challenge Fred, your right in a few areas... just scared an unsure right now... Marty Georgia is a great place. Should have stayed at Benning...I'm just very introverted now..
But Fred honestly thank you for serious butt kick...Dad was a railroad engineer,so I think I can I think I can...but???

Mikey P

Administrator
Had hoped to give Joe the business,but he became a Dr instead.Grats, on having your boy succeed you.
To restore truck looking at 5-10 grand body wise.Unit is in great condition,ran it often an winterized.Might restore to sell her ...
But truthfully when I look in mirror,that mighty unstoppable fella ain't there...
Just a pretty beat up fella looking to finish a few yrs left as an employee...Worked 14 hours last Friday for a guy who splashed and dashed his way all day. Pay was great , I was sick to my stomach knowing I was doing shit work... But it paid some bills. To be told not to clean center of room an leave furniture in center???
I like the challenge Fred, your right in a few areas... just scared an unsure right now... Marty Georgia is a great place. Should have stayed at Benning...I'm just very introverted now..
But Fred honestly thank you for serious butt kick...Dad was a railroad engineer,so I think I can I think I can...but???

Can you post a picture of your current self?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
dayum .....what a fck'd up position to be in at 60

wish you well, Ceeze
Me personally, if I was looking for work at 60, it wouldn't be the physical daily grind of CC'ing
...Sales or management is where I'd focus

Unless you've changed drastically in appearance and demeanor from 20 years ago when I first met you, you'd do well in sales if self motivated enough to be non-stop

..LTA.

Mikey P

Administrator
dayum .....what a fck'd up position to be in at 60

wish you well, Ceeze
Me personally, if I was looking for work at 60, it wouldn't be the physical daily grind of CC'ing
...Sales or management is where I'd focus

Unless you've changed drastically in appearance and demeanor from 20 years ago when I first met you, you'd do well in sales if self motivated enough to be non-stop

..LTA.
He could be a wet dream for a Jon Don or interlink to run the showroom floor

F

FB7777

Saying and doing are often mis-aligned,

the latter is the only one that matters

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
5-10,175lbs waist 31.Have good one one phone not sure how to post ? But demeanor has changed big time...That fella is no longer here...The skills remain but self confidence is shaken to the core.If I do rebuild why and for what to sell off ??? No one to hand it too...I just love the work,but ...I dunno...Thanks Fred we were water and oil for 54...The last 6 were fkn great...It was him and I for 6 yrs in a house ...So very introverted now,lost alot ,learned alot ,just want to fit back into society again ,better... When I talk about re starting all tell me why bother...There is no family to work for ,no wife to come home too...Any who too sappy ,I know .Doing is better ...Agreed...Was offered a tech position at one of my old boss's.He said your setup,take down,help were all picture perfect.Then he offered me 13 and hour...For a turn key no training needed individual,that can shine so brightly on any given job...I might but -jeez...

Reactions: FB7777

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
So it seems the secret to have a fully successful cc business is to have a good son to run the rig when we get too old to wand all day.

My son is about 8years away. I have some training to do
Soooooo.....who ya gonna get to teach him
All that.....?

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
5-10,175lbs waist 31.Have good one one phone not sure how to post ? But demeanor has changed big time...That fella is no longer here...The skills remain but self confidence is shaken to the core.If I do rebuild why and for what to sell off ??? No one to hand it too...I just love the work,but ...I dunno...Thanks Fred we were water and oil for 54...The last 6 were fkn great...It was him and I for 6 yrs in a house ...So very introverted now,lost alot ,learned alot ,just want to fit back into society again ,better... When I talk about re starting all tell me why bother...There is no family to work for ,no wife to come home too...Any who too sappy ,I know .Doing is better ...Agreed...Was offered a tech position at one of my old boss's.He said your setup,take down,help were all picture perfect.Then he offered me 13 and hour...For a turn key no training needed individual,that can shine so brightly on any given job...I might but -jeez...

Caesar there is no prescription for old age; it only gets worse. But there are remedies for sorrow and despair. Not knowing anything about your beliefs, please excuse any mistake and I will tell you two things to start climbing back out. They will seem crazy but they will work.

1: Jesus said “I will never leave you or forsake you.” That is the bottom line, no matter what has happened or how it feels. You still matter, ESPECIALLY if you don’t see how and why. Commit your confusion and sorrow to God and ask him to simply guide your steps. Make it all his problem to solve and you just move to step two.

2: Get into motion, even if you do not know where you are headed. If you need to be alone, take water and food and go off into the woods overnight. If you have a camper, go wander for two weeks. Find some small amount of beauty and go admire it intently.
If you go job hunting, take your fishing rod or tobacco and force yourself to walk, reflect and let yourself heal after the appointments. Nature has a wonderful way of clearing your mind. When you finish this post, get up and walk around the block.

When you can stand people around you, find some small thing to do for someone helpless. Do three things this coming week, for free. Stupid things like mow that old man’s lawn, deliver Meals on Wheels, wash the old lady’s car or go down the the nursing home and read to them in the lounge. The week after, do three more things.

None of these things are the goal because you aren’t ready for a goal yet. They are steps into unknown territory. “Trust in the Lord with all thIne heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths.” so get in motion.

It is also okay to pm me. I’ve been in places a lot like what you have described.

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Years ago in a Mexican restaurant we burned a line across several booths when a hot solution line got "short cutted" over them.

On big jobs it's important to move or isolate hot hoses that lay in the same spot more than a few minutes if you don't want to "brand" the carpet.
Were those lines steel braided? I use only fabric braid inside, and I am using propane heat so it is hot!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom