Looking for a ...

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Coastie when I wonder sometimes why ? I remember its his story...Your a good man and heart of dixie to me is heart of gold ...I once told a good friend stop looking down on the ground and start looking ahead...My head is slowly day by day getting leveled back horozontal as I merge into society...Thank you with all due respect -John...

Reactions: Old Coastie
Name
BradFenstermaker
Ceasar so sorry to here of the loss of your Dad. I lost a man I called other Dad for 21 yrs a few yrs ago. He took care of my Mom and took my brother and I under his wing like a Dad.

It's tough to shake a loss like you had. I never liked the phrase " Time heals all wounds ". But now I understand.
The funk I was in as well as our family was a tough thing to shake.

Like others have said You can do it. Take any job that will give you income to make ends meet.
Opportunity is always around the corner.

Best of luck to you

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Put my little giant ladder on a hand truck ,grabbed a pail and scrub brushes and towels..Been going door to door for gutter cleaning.Last 2 days.Got 2 ranches done.So extra cash here for a bit...Told people any referrals be great and would give a modest gift card as thank you...So fingers crossed,today washing all my window equipment for store front's.If I can raise enough cash to get portables up and running next step...But 6 yrs of sitting in my garages have done damage to gaskets etc...But Fred got me going again...I know I can,I know I can...I hear mickey from Rocky screaming in my ear -git up you bum,git mad ,git real mad ...An git sum...

scotty747

I recently read a study on the happy and successful people. Most successful and happy 70-80 year olds were lost and miserable 20 years before. For many different reasons middle age feels like the end. Like we should have arrived somewhere where not. Life dosent go up a graph like we think. Its U shaped. Middle age is the bottom and now life really starts. If we want it to.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom