Ken Snow.....I need to know.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Marty is right, we will lower the number of rooms, but I am sure we will still offer a 99.95 price point. The Detroit area is in pretty rough shape but we've been there before and will bounce back.

-JB-

Name
JB
Yes Ken I have come to a decision regarding my next truck....

gremlin.jpg

I don't have a in house body shop, like some people! So it took a while to find it on E-bay; also, I decided to go with the new blue RD they sell on TV, 4 easy payments of $59.95 SWEET!

Expect to get what you pay for... Expect the Purple Gremlin ... w/the Rug Doctor jammed in the trunk!

Your not gonna try to sue me are ya? This is a completely different and new marketing concept,

Gremlin.gif

Call NOW for our 99 SPECIAL*

* Restrictions...
You must let me stay with you for 99 days, or until I get my next cleaning job

Greenie

the $99 special will never die, and you would be foolish to try and usurp it, it's simply part of our retail mentality.

besides it's just marketing, the ticket will always be more, and people pay it happily as long as value was communicated in the process.

What amazes me is owner operators that book jobs for less, not that is a hard way to make a buck. It's perfectly reasonable to ask for a hundred dollar service charge, this ain't Dominoes.

Bob Foster

Us guys up here in the north have an even worse problem; Gas is 20% more and our dollar is 10% less. There are people here offering $99 specials AND they are busy - 4 trucks.

My nemesis:
446faf92.jpg

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Nothing wrong with up selling. As long as you don't push the customer but, draw them them it by filling there needs.

Be the helpful expert.

It's cheaper for the customer to do more while you are there than to go back at a latter time and start with a minimum charge all over again.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Ken Snow said:
Marty is right, we will lower the number of rooms, but I am sure we will still offer a 99.95 price point.

No doubt Marty will have this signature and rare moment in his long and illustriass bulletin board life, framed and hung on the wall over his computer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom