Journey Of the Broke

Connor

Name
Connor
Brian R said:
I came in as you were leaving.

So much for my PMing you. :roll:

I didn't try to "take" anybody with me. I wasn't exactly told that I was getting beleted at a specific time. The only people I had ever really talked to off the board was.....Jimmy, Chad, Bawb and Chavez, but Chavez quit accepting my calls for some reason, bastard. :cry:

Although I did make a fake account and give a friends phone number and come back for a bit. Foster even called it to be sure it wasn't "ConnOr". I had never felt so much love, 'cept for that time I was drunk.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Dude, you PMed me under another account, sent me to a website and bashed MB.

Yes you did.

Because everyone was calling ME ConnOr.

Connor

Name
Connor
Connor said:
Brian R said:
Dude, you PMed me under another account, sent me to a website and bashed MB.

Yes you did.

Because everyone was calling ME ConnOr.

Nope, not I said the cat. 'Tweren't I. I didn't know they were Calling you ConnOr. I knew about Lester, cos bob would call me 'errtime a new suspect would show up, but I personally did not. If I did, I'd admit it, but I didn't know you. I didn't bash MB. I said some things to Mikey that he could read on another forum, bud I didn'tbash the institution. But even if I did, so what? I was accused of being on the board several times when I wasn't, even had somebody say they logged my personal ip accounts, when I used a tunnel from another ISP and laptop when I only lurked. And a couple of times I used some other guys log in.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Sucks to be wrongfully accused of something from someone who really doesn't know what's going on doesn't it?

At least I admit when I'm wrong.....Or could be wrong.

Just sayin.

Connor

Name
Connor
Brian R said:
Sucks to be wrongfully accused of something from someone who really doesn't know what's going on doesn't it?

At least I admit when I'm wrong.....Or could be wrong.

Did I hurt your feelings or something, Brian?

Connor

Name
Connor
Oh, well, let me know when it's complete, meaning you are "finished" making it, because I don't see where you are going with this.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The point is..... You don't know what you're talking about as far as my business goes and yet you bash it...Accuse it of being a scam etc.

Point finished.

Connor

Name
Connor
Brian R said:
The point is..... You don't know what you're talking about as far as my business goes and yet you bash it...Accuse it of being a scam etc.

Point finished.

:lol:
I don't do business with those kind of companies and I don't like reading about them on TWGCCF. It might not be a scam, but MLM is questionable.

Now, you'd probably ask me to let you explain how this __________ is different, but ya know what, I don't want to sell "services".

Don't start another "Well, you already sell services..." monologue, I don't want to sell something that I don't build, create, warrant or have part of the final result. I don't want to be the middle man or facilitator. Just to make that point clear.

I consider myself creative or at least imaginative and was trying to glean something of substance from you, but... I got a sales pitch.

I find part of what you say fascinating,(the non-ACN services part) and I've tried to learn something from you, but you don't have a descriptive empire to speak of, only what appears, to me, as just some random dabblings in this and that, with no thing tangible to display and that's disappointing considering your talk. All I've seen is digital web displays, but no brick and mortar, I might have been satisfied with a steel and rubber display with your truck, but even that is a blank slate.

I read some google reviews of you business by the kind of fabled raving fans that you only read about in a Ken Blanchard book, but when I called, I got a voicemail and the website directed me to email for service. I expected somebody, but there was nobody there. Even though you give props to the ladies at Full Circle almost as much as MikeyP hisowndamnself, they didn't answer your phone either. It just seemed kind of hollow.

I guess I just couldn't believe in it because of.....you.

No offense, you've got nothing to prove to me, I'm just an O/O BDPC panning for gold. I am nobody.

BTW, In the ACN video you showed in the beginning of your affiliation, why is the building portrayed with an avenue of flags in front of it, when neither the avenue nor the flags are really there? Would a credible business really do that?

F

FB7777

Maybe you should chase Ellen Rohr around the Internet.

I hear she built a plumbing empire before she started Bare Bones marketing

Getting angry and frustrated with a guy about his posts because you expect a BB and its contributors to always be helpful for your business is silly

Wow you discovered that someone that hangs out on BBs day and night isn't e erything they claim to be UNBELIEVEABLE !!!! :mrgreen:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Connor, I'm pretty sure I couldn't impress you if I stood on my head and shit in my back pocket.

You called my carpet cleaning company...Not my cell. I wasn't promoting my carpet cleaning company.

I've told you just about everything there is to know about ACN. Not to get you to do it....Just to tell everyone what I'm doing.

I don't want logos on my truck. I'm not trying to promote my carpet cleaning company.

What photo of the building did you look at? Maybe they had flags and then didn't and then maybe they do wgad?

You look for the most petty things to prove your point bro.

Try looking at the what's really going on.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Hey Connor, I went back and read your post again and you made one very good point.

You pointed out that you wanted to work with something YOU created. I hear ya on that one.

I built my carpet cleaning business from the ground up...Same with my online marketing etc.

I would never put my full faith in another company...Ever. Huge reason why I would never do a 9 to 5er ever again.

You can only have faith in one person...You.....AND faith in God.

So I will always have my businesses I started...Hell, they may even grow into something more impressive than ACN.

BUT, I don't want the responsibilities that come along with that size of a business.

I want to be able to leverage time and effort without doing payroll etc etc etc......I'm not a books kinda guy.

I like being able to build on my vision without a bunch of politicians getting in the way. lol

At the end of the day.... I see HUGE potential in the earnings from ACN. And I plan to capitalize on that.

But make no mistake, my faith is in me and my creations....THEY are the ones that have put me in a position to take on other ventures such as this one and not worry about losing it "all of the sudden".

Again, I like having more than one income stream...Because God knows that even any one of MY companies can be taken at any time.

Connor

Name
Connor
Fred Boyle said:
Maybe you should chase Ellen Rohr around the Internet.

I hear she built a plumbing empire before she started Bare Bones marketing

Getting angry and frustrated with a guy about his posts because you expect a BB and its contributors to always be helpful for your business is silly

Wow you discovered that someone that hangs out on BBs day and night isn't e erything they claim to be UNBELIEVEABLE !!!! :mrgreen:

Shut up, fred,I was not talking to you. Who's angry or frustrated, other than you?

Who's chasing anybody around the internet? This is just on MB, fred, if I want shit stirred, I'll do it myowndamnself.

r]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKomt_PMCqkr]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom