Journey Of the Broke

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
J.O.B.

You've heard it all before...Do you own a business or do you own a job?

Some are happy with owning a job....Meaning really that you make an hourly wage after all is said and done.

But make no mistake....If you insist on owning a job.....You'll never rise above the status of the employed...Which is "broke" in the business world and a slave to another person, set of people or lack of a system.

Yes, you may have money in the bank....You might even have a good amount of money in the bank. But do you want to take over your world?

Do you want others to decide your "destiny" (for lack of a better term)?

Once you decide to jump ship and use the wealth concepts that other wealthy people have used.....Your life will soon become a lifestyle.

Concepts of wealth....These are my opinions and observations.

• Stop working at ground level...Or at least your plan should be this.

• Think bigger....What you think about you bring about

• Be the decision maker.....Of the important decisions...Like making the decison to get someone for the smaller decisions.

• Look bigger....If you starting appearing bigger....You WILL get bigger... Or just higher on the food chain

• Outsource....Don't be so proud to let the daily tasks be done by someone else

• Own....Don't share your ownership

• Diversify...As things are done by others....Work to have other things done by others

• Attitude...If you whine and complain about everything...Those things will rule your life

• Appearance...If you wear holy shorts...People will view you as a person in holy shorts

• Don't get caught...Doing the tasks at bottom level because then you are the guy at the bottom level

• Lead...Don't Manage....Read books, take classes....Be the person who motivates not delagates

• Help.....Helping others is the one thing that is impossible to NOT be rewarded from.

I've found that helping people gives me the greatest satisfaction both spiritually and financially....Even emotionally to some extent (I control those).
The more you give, the more you get (this isn't new)...Give more than you get and you'll have more than you ever dreamed.

My opinions, observations, experiences, education etc...... Nothing new here....But it might be new to some.

Who has something positive to say? This is THAT thread where I'll delete attacking posts.

Thanks

!gotcha!

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Probably the greatest aspect of carpet cleaning for the aspiring business owner is the ability to chart your own course and be successful (or fail) however you run your business. If you choose to stay a one man show there are many advantages, primarily in the area of quality control. You can position your company as the quality leader in your market (if you learn your craft) and customers (mostly women) will feel comfortable calling your company, especially if they received your name from one or more trusted sources. You can build a very powerful word of mouth business that no company in your area can stop regardless of their advertising budget, internet presence or previous market position. There is tremendous appeal for the customer knowing the person they call is highly qualified to do the job.
Some will alway deride your chosen course of operation as that of mere worker in a job with no future or as they like to ridicule with the clever acronym for job of Just Over Broke. But the reality is you can create a powerful company that can withstand all economic traumas where other companies will likely fail.

Bob Foster

Get rich by dreaming and fiddling with your mouse all day. Yup that's the way.

Just

Omit

Brian's

Scams

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I feel like i entered into a never ending infomercial marathon.

ADHD + pyramid scheme= Marketing overload!!

Uncle, uncle!!!

Brian, Most give to get to sell stuff (Like Les)

Or they divvy it out in small doses.

I know you are excited about stuff.

But, too much will turn off more prospects than drawing them in.

Just saying..................

Connor

Name
Connor
Duh, Bob, he's drunk on power and Miguel lets him have his run. He wants everybody to nod and agree with all of his advice. It's counter to his plan for ACN downline domination if a few fellows resist.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I didn't mention one word about any of that. What post did you read?

I was talking about building your own business.

Reading and Reading into are 2 different things...Try to keep them that way.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Art Kelley said:
Probably the greatest aspect of carpet cleaning for the aspiring business owner is the ability to chart your own course and be successful (or fail) however you run your business. If you choose to stay a one man show there are many advantages, primarily in the area of quality control. You can position your company as the quality leader in your market (if you learn your craft) and customers (mostly women) will feel comfortable calling your company, especially if they received your name from one or more trusted sources. You can build a very powerful word of mouth business that no company in your area can stop regardless of their advertising budget, internet presence or previous market position. There is tremendous appeal for the customer knowing the person they call is highly qualified to do the job.
Some will alway deride your chosen course of operation as that of mere worker in a job with no future or as they like to ridicule with the clever acronym for job of Just Over Broke. But the reality is you can create a powerful company that can withstand all economic traumas where other companies will likely fail.

Hey Art.
I think you missed my point. I understand what you are saying...and it's true...For the most part.

I don't think you can grow a "powerful comany" as just an owner operator.

The long standing question is...What happens when you can't do the physical work anymore?...Etc Etc Etc.

I was speaking more of the CEO type positions where you have a great deal of people you are leveraging to bring in a larger income.

You're still helping others to get where they're going....While still taking advantage of your own future.

Connor

Name
Connor
Sorry, Brian, you've been branded as a pushy salesman. It'll take three years in the Phantom Zone aka banning as penance. Sorry, that's the rules, thanks for playing.

Name
Jesse
Connor said:
Sorry, Brian, you've been branded as a pushy salesman. It'll take three years in the Phantom Zone aka banning as penance. Sorry, that's the rules, thanks for playing.

Precisely. Once you've "said too much" You cant talk your way out of it. :lol:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah yeah... I know.

The funny part is I haven't tried to sell ACN to anyone once.....Go figure. Ivebeensold

Now my services are something else. 8)

Connor

Name
Connor
Trust me, once you're blacklisted, nothing you say is heard.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Salesman? Maybe

Bullshitter? Never

Lee, Jen has a pretty good size client base in CA and other areas...That's a great thing about what we do.

Connor

Name
Connor
Tits AND GTFO.

Nevermind, I don't need a visaulus update.

F

FB7777

What harm are Brian's threads guys ... seriously

Are you jealous of his positive outlook on life, his desire to succeed or do you just need to bring the guy down to your own miserable level?

I've done my share of ball busting on here and have come to the conclusion it's pointless ( I bet yoakum was most happy when I finally drew this conclusion)

Look back on his MLM or other marketing threads you disapprove of , the majority of responses are from radar and plungerboy

Robison may retreat if you two homos flush the man crush

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Where's the "Like" button? lol

Anything I post about can be used in any industry for the most part.

Not sure why they've got it in for me.

Not really worried about .....Just curious.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Fred Boyle said:
What harm are Brian's threads guys ... seriously

Are you jealous of his positive outlook on life, his desire to succeed or do you just need to bring the guy down to your own miserable level?

It wouldn't be so bad if there was a way to put him on the do-not-call list. But since he is a moderator and interjects his "wisdom'" on every thread, it is causing many people to give up posting. That is the harm.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom