Journey Of the Broke

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I'm pulling it out of my ass Mike. Brian likes to make dumbass unsubstantiated claims and so do I.

F

FB7777

Art Kelley said:
[quote="Fred Boyle":1iaiqepa]What harm are Brian's threads guys ... seriously

Are you jealous of his positive outlook on life, his desire to succeed or do you just need to bring the guy down to your own miserable level?

It wouldn't be so bad if there was a way to put him on the do-not-call list. But since he is a moderator and interjects his "wisdom'" on every thread, it is causing many people to give up posting. That is the harm.[/quote:1iaiqepa]
Many people? LOL. Name 1 person that has posted less due directly to Robison

Posters fall into 2 categories , those that are more inclined to start threads and those that mostly just respond to existing threads

Brian tends to start a lot of threads , sure he posts in lots of others threads but for the most part , the stuff that annoys you Nancy's the most is limited to his OWN original threads

Don't read them. Simple as that

Art , we've all seen your saggy man boobs on here, please dont start showing us your vagina

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Fred Boyle said:
[Art , we've all seen your saggy man boobs on here, please dont start showing us your vagina

Just you wait Boil. Someday this will all be your's.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Just my thoughts....Maybe there should be a pole about this.

Good way to stay anonymous.

Of course the pole question should be completely unbiased and sticky for a few weeks.

?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I always assume nothing is ever truly anonymous. If even 1 mod has access it is not. Not that I care I have never posted to a pole or sent a pm, email, or text thinking it would absolutely remain private.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I really don't know how that works.....I don't ge into the back office here really at all.

Mikey could tell you about it.

Either way, it would be "Anonymous" to the other members etc.

F

FB7777

I good compromise would be this Brian, keep all your money making opportunities in the MLM room

Even if you consider them " useful to cleaners " and have the desire to post them elsewhere including the Bird Room

I really dont see how anyone should care if its in the Make Lotsa Money room

Vawter has the Rubber room and the religious freaks have the chad room

Whats the big deal about Brian running his mouth here?

If connor and radar get jealous, maybe Mikey can open a Lovenest homo room for them

Foster had a Honey truck biz so I recommend the name

Plungers and Suckers

Bob Foster

I think that's a good idea Fred. But I would add one more thing. That a person could have the ability to opt out of the Make Mo Money Room just like the Rubber Room or the Hanging Chad.

Connor

Name
Connor
Fred Boyle said:
If connor and radar get jealous, maybe Mikey can open a Lovenest homo room for them

Plungers and Suckers

Hold your opinion when calling me "jealous", Frederick. I don't have any jealousy, envy or anything os the such regarding Robison.

I don't know who you are calling homo, you're the one sucking Brian's dick.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
My only concern is the name of the room would invite people that actually want to learn and grow without it having anything to do with Brian making money. There are millions of ways to do that. I would he more in favor of a true Make Brian Money room as that would be clear and clean and people would know exactly what they are getting in that room.

Ken
Ps I thought the RR was the religeous room and hanging chad was political.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Connor

Name
Connor
Ken Snow said:
Ps I thought the RR was the religeous room and hanging chad was political.

He didn't know what he was talking about, Ken, he was just being a loudmouth.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Fred Boyle said:
I good compromise would be this Brian, keep all your money making opportunities in the MLM room

Even if you consider them " useful to cleaners " and have the desire to post them elsewhere including the Bird Room

I really dont see how anyone should care if its in the Make Lotsa Money room

Vawter has the Rubber room and the religious freaks have the chad room

Whats the big deal about Brian running his mouth here?

Plungers and Suckers

See here
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=54520

I've already "opted" out of the clean room sorta. Anything I've done in the MLM room has been for anyone to make money....NOT just me.

It's way's I'VE made money or ideas for such.

I don't shill everything in there... Not sure where some of you Yahoos get that. lol....You know who you are. Ivebeensold

I'll hang out here.....Connor and Foster can go plung and suck each other in their own room as they see fit.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Art Kelley said:
[quote="Fred Boyle":3fqzr1dm]What harm are Brian's threads guys ... seriously

Are you jealous of his positive outlook on life, his desire to succeed or do you just need to bring the guy down to your own miserable level?

It wouldn't be so bad if there was a way to put him on the do-not-call list. But since he is a moderator and interjects his "wisdom'" on every thread, it is causing many people to give up posting. That is the harm.[/quote:3fqzr1dm]
Yep

Connor

Name
Connor
Brian R said:
I'll hang out here.....Connor and Foster can go plung and suck each other in their own room as they see fit.

Ya know, the other salespeople like Larry Cobb, the Encap Store guy and others tout their wares with class, you oughta try it. What's that, Brian, you don't know what class is? Sorry, bro, I can't make you understand, either you got it or you ain't.

I suggest some Ziglar books on sales and maybe some Carnegie seminars for personal development.

FredC

Village Idiot
So can we say a precedent has been set...and I can start selling my affiliate products in the garage sale?

Connor

Name
Connor
Brian R said:
Not my call

I just do stuff until I'm told not too. :mrgreen:

Oh, okay, well, then don't do it anymore.

Sheesh, now I know how Dorothy felt at the end of the Wizard of Oz. All that shit she went through and all she had to do was click her heels and say there's no place like home.

Connor

Name
Connor
Brian R said:
:

Congrats...Tell Bob I said hey.

Just send him a PM when you spam him for ACN store sales like the way you do to me.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Just a friendly PM on something you mentioned here. !gotcha!

I'm done shilling...So don't go by the Garage Sale room for a while until my posts go away.

But if you relate anything I say to MLM (which you already do) that's your problem, not mine. shiteatinggrin

Connor

Name
Connor
Brian R said:
Just a friendly PM on something you mentioned here.

:roll:

What, you too good to send Foster a "friendly" pm?

Oh, I guess you missed that part of the post where I mentioned that I get a free phone in May or another time where I said that Sprint is no good (for me) and I am on Verizon. A good salesman would have paid attention.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Connor said:
Brian R said:
Just a friendly PM on something you mentioned here.

:roll:

What, you too good to send Foster a "friendly" pm?

Oh, I guess you missed that part of the post where I mentioned that I get a free phone in May or another time where I said that Sprint is no good (for me) and I am on Verizon. A good salesman would have paid attention.

Foster got a PM too.

I also offer Verizon...and they have free phones.

But I'm not shilling them... I'm just responding to your post. !gotcha!

Dude, it's the same thing as sign up directly through Verizon....It's just by going through my site, I get credit for referring you.

If you're not willing to do that.....Then that's on you bud.

I'll live either way.

Thanks

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mikey P said:
Connor, I got to ask..

Wtf did you do with your self while your were on your MB hiatus?

On his way out, he PMed me some crazy website that he was frequenting.....I didn't bookmark it.

He told me MB was crap......in a few words.....and tried to draw me away.

No, I'm not kidding.

I think it was something about devil worshipping or something....that part I can't be sure about because I clicked on and clicked out when he sent me the link.

I guess I should have known then.

Connor

Name
Connor
Brian R said:
On his way out, he PMed me some crazy website that he was frequenting.....I didn't bookmark it.

He told me MB was crap......in a few words.....and tried to draw me away.

No, I'm not kidding.

Huh, You weren't even on MB back then, fool.

Connor

Name
Connor
Mikey P said:
Connor, I got to ask..

Wtf did you do with your self while your were on your MB hiatus?

I was on FB for a while, but I beleted my account because it was just a big time waster and had too much drama.

I also have a few other professional forums that I visit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom