Administrator
1700546166429.png

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad74

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I started cleaning carpet when I was 13.

I was reminded often by my father that 100 years ago, people my age were working in the field, the mines, and by 15 or 16 married and starting families.

Of course, my father always thought "Child Labor Laws" meant "Child Should Labor"

:lol:

Those young men are getting valuable lessons in life...I hope you heal soon as you watch them grow

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I started cleaning carpet when I was 13.

I was reminded often by my father that 100 years ago, people my age were working in the field, the mines, and by 15 or 16 married and starting families.

Of course, my father always thought "Child Labor Laws" meant "Child Should Labor"

:lol:

Those young men are getting valuable lessons in life...I hope you heal soon as you watch them grow
My son started a conversation today about how he could branch the business out when he gets his own route. Really good conversation.

This saturday will be weeks since the second time it dislocated and it's still weak, but I can raise my arm high enough now about chin high without tension. I'm still expecting 6 weeks but still curious. Anyone on here have an average on when it'll heal. I'll be scheduling an MRI soon to see what's underneath

Name
Swani
My son started a conversation today about how he could branch the business out when he gets his own route. Really good conversation.

This saturday will be weeks since the second time it dislocated and it's still weak, but I can raise my arm high enough now about chin high without tension. I'm still expecting 6 weeks but still curious. Anyone on here have an average on when it'll heal. I'll be scheduling an MRI soon to see what's underneath
That's great to hear that your son has ambitions of expanding your business. That should make you very proud that he has an interest in it.

My wife used to be an Occupational Therapist, so I'll ask her about your injury.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Hack Attack

Name
Dan

get the scan and talk to a functional physio about specific exercises for your weakness

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
If you look at other men you will notice that they all use work specific muscles. The key is to build up the supporting muscles around them.
I cringe when I see men with wimpy shoulders and skinny arms.
I think lifting weights in an overhead movement will build up those supporting muscles. In my off season of jan,feb and most of march I start the build up of all my muscles by lifting weights in my basement.
Think of it as the off season workout that professional athletes do.

Reactions: KevinL and BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
If you look at other men you will notice that they all use work specific muscles. The key is to build up the supporting muscles around them.
I think lifting weights in an overhead movement will build up those supporting muscles. In my off season of jan,feb and most of march I start the build up of all my muscles by lifting weights in my basement.
It's on my daily routine once the dr gives me the ok

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Counter push ups in the bathroom a 100 a day for 6 months you'll be a beast

Reactions: KevinL and BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom