I have invented a new carpet cleaning tool of the future

gorconjack

I even won some awards for it from the University of Wisconsin. A $5000.00 cash prize as well as mentorship from top of thier game retirees giving back. It is everyone's opinion that I need to find someone, a very knowledgeable and connected person or persons in my industry to help me develop a working and manufacturable design and then bring it to market. Does anybody have any suggestions on who I might approach? Maybe someone who has experience bringing new products to market and or tool and machine manufacturing. Or a ethical company already in the building and selling of tools and machines in the annual 4.8 billion dollar Carpet Cleaning Industry? Maybe Mickey himself, or could you recommend anyone sir?

Thanks for any help or referrals!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
maybe start with a paten atty to see what, if anything is new enough to claim rights?

I'm curious
do you need a metal fab shop or injection molding shop to produce this "tool of the future" ?

how was your prototype made?

are your goals to sell the rights to a manufacture (Like how Keith Studebaker cashes out)
or be a smallville maker/seller like Conway or the stickytabs dude?

..L.T.A.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Bridgepoint / Hydro-Force / Interlink Supply / Aramsco is always interested in looking at potential new products. We do have our own engineer and designer and our own manufacturing facility. Contact me if you want to discuss further.

Reactions: gorconjack

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Exactly how does one come up with a new idea of cleaning carpets.. a lot these stuff been around for 40 years. They just get tweaked into an improved design...

Nothing new under the sun..

Reactions: Jimmy L

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
its like was said above, youll have to dump so much money into defending a patent.. if you get one, just to be able to sell to a relatively small market.

if you dont defend it, theres plenty of vultures waiting to steal/copy it.

gorconjack

PMF

http://www.pmftools.com/

Keep your cards close to your vest.
A patent is only good if you have enough money to defend it in court.
Ive head this kind of crap a lot over the years from this industry. Seems to be a good amount low life's trying to take whats not theirs to take. I have zero tolerance for thieves and would hate to think what I might do. However the law school has agreed to defend me but it is the common thought that my patent is so strong it would be much easier to pay me off then trying to steal it. I also have investors and a big shark behind me as well

gorconjack

maybe start with a paten atty to see what, if anything is new enough to claim rights?

I'm curious
do you need a metal fab shop or injection molding shop to produce this "tool of the future" ?

how was your prototype made?

are your goals to sell the rights to a manufacture (Like how Keith Studebaker cashes out)
or be a smallville maker/seller like Conway or the stickytabs dude?

..L.T.A.

Looking to build it ourselves metal fab . How did the stickytab dude do anyway?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom