Hydro force not picking up soap

Dkane

Name
Daniel Kane
I have a hydro force sprayer that doesn’t always pick up soap through the pickup tube. I can’t figure out what’s wrong with it. The temperature is still fairly mild here. So I don’t think the water is too hot to draw soap. The filter is also clean. Sometimes it draws. Sometimes it doesn’t. Does anybody have an idea what could be the problem? I could really use the help. It’s totally frustrating to spray and clean half a room only to find out I pre sprayed with water. Thanks.

Name
Nate W.
Check Strainer like :numfi:, crack in pickup tube, too hot of temp, clogged particle in dema block..

You using powder or liquid “soap”?

Brian H

Name
Brian H
I have a hydro force sprayer that doesn’t always pick up soap through the pickup tube. I can’t figure out what’s wrong with it. The temperature is still fairly mild here. So I don’t think the water is too hot to draw soap. The filter is also clean. Sometimes it draws. Sometimes it doesn’t. Does anybody have an idea what could be the problem? I could really use the help. It’s totally frustrating to spray and clean half a room only to find out I pre sprayed with water. Thanks.
Is "soap" used generically for cleaning solution in Nevada? We never use the word "soap", unless we are talking about the stuff next to the sink that we wash our hands with.

Mikey P

Administrator
Where in NV?

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Well this thread sucks hahahahahor it doesn't suck wait

Actually make sure the draw hose isn't cracked.

The make sure it's not loose.

A crack or loose will stop it from drawing.

A good rebuild kit is a must to have on hand too.

SamIam

Name
sam miller

Call me 661-886-6806

Or text

Back
Top Bottom