Hey meAt, KMA!

Greenie

Jim Martin said:
I have been studying this and talking with a lot of pressure wash guys and they tell me the best way for me to go that is worry free is to take the one in the third picture and put it in line with the cat pump.......
branch it off to my adjustable Dwyer meter..and from there to my 3 way valve ( left tank ..right tank..off )

that way I have full control over it on which tank I want to use plus I can shut it off if needed.....
and of course a foot/one way valve in each jug

Jim, did you see the patented SchoenyTech 3 jug system? it's now a standard 'option' on ATs, Michael slew this dragon awhile back, albeit his unit did employ the cat pump new nigh pressure SS pump, it would likely be more reliable with a simple syphon like Mikey's.

As for bypassing back into a 200 gal fresh tank, if it bothers a guy, just install a little 7 gal mix tank for the bypass and be doen with it, so your 256:1 rinse agent concentrates up to 200:1 when you are moving furniture, it doesn't change much.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Greenie said:
Jim Martin said:
I have been studying this and talking with a lot of pressure wash guys and they tell me the best way for me to go that is worry free is to take the one in the third picture and put it in line with the cat pump.......
branch it off to my adjustable Dwyer meter..and from there to my 3 way valve ( left tank ..right tank..off )

that way I have full control over it on which tank I want to use plus I can shut it off if needed.....
and of course a foot/one way valve in each jug

Jim, did you see the patented SchoenyTech 3 jug system? it's now a standard 'option' on ATs, Michael slew this dragon awhile back, albeit his unit did employ the cat pump new nigh pressure SS pump, it would likely be more reliable with a simple syphon like Mikey's.

As for bypassing back into a 200 gal fresh tank, if it bothers a guy, just install a little 7 gal mix tank for the bypass and be doen with it, so your 256:1 rinse agent concentrates up to 200:1 when you are moving furniture, it doesn't change much.

I got my duel jug idea from him with the 3 way valve set up but I don't remember his cat pump high pressure SS pump set up...
Does anyone have a picture of this ....????

Greenie

It's just their new "pulse pump" that runs off the center plunger, it's made of SS, probably find it right on their website, I wasn't all that impressed with it, but Michael did have it before anyone else I knew.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom