Greenglides Customer Service

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Welcome to my world

"GM (the way you say "Jim" in south Appalachian)...my fool wife went and got herself pregnant again so can't pay my bill this month. But I do need a handful of spitters and one of them there things you poke the carpet with.."

Had a similar experience this month and the convo went like this:

Caller: "Hey Steven. So, uh, my wife caught me sexting a bunch of chicks and I met one for dinner but it was a setup. Long story short I had to drop 5k on an elaborate vacation to make up for it and my Golden Corral accounts are paying late. Do you think you could give me 2 weeks or maybe split the costs for this month between the next two months?"

I was silent for about 10 seconds processing what I heard. So I got a, "uh, you there!?".

Me: yeah man, next time you can just say something came up and then let me know when you plan on paying, and if you don't make it a habit I'll probably say cool, have a good day.

Caller: Alright then, thanks.

Me: Yeah, I'll split it to the next two payments, have a good week, and good luck.

Mikey P

Administrator
Had a similar experience this month and the convo went like this:

Caller: "Hey Steven. So, uh, my wife caught me sexting a bunch of chicks and I met one for dinner but it was a setup. Long story short I had to drop 5k on an elaborate vacation to make up for it and my Golden Corral accounts are paying late. Do you think you could give me 2 weeks or maybe split the costs for this month between the next two months?"

I was silent for about 10 seconds processing what I heard. So I got a, "uh, you there!?".

Me: yeah man, next time you can just say something came up and then let me know when you plan on paying, and if you don't make it a habit I'll probably say cool, have a good day.

Caller: Alright then, thanks.

Me: Yeah, I'll split it to the next two payments, have a good week, and good luck.
I sure appreciate it, thanks buddy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom