Greenglides Customer Service

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Just ordered and received another item from MikeyP. The communication, time helping me find it, and delivery was SPOT ON. Every wand or part ordered in the past was the same experience.
Takes a lot of stress out of trying to figure it out myself or dealing with a rookie at a supply house. I give credit where credit is due. (and credit card)

Mikey P

Administrator
Im far from perfect but the constant reminders during Cup season helps with you..

Reactions: Mike J

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Bring on that porcelain tile. Donts scares me anymores

IMG_6198.jpeg

Mikey P

Administrator
but yeah, dealing with Matts all day can make one grumpy.

Ya'll gots a slider for my wand?

The silver one with the squirters on the back. How many? um.. 3 or 4, maybe 5, not sure, does it matter?

Reactions: Matt Middleton

FredC

Village Idiot
supershop me from another number.

"Every time we work with Joe it has been great! His knowledge of the products, their effectiveness and the application of them to the craft is so great. Always returns the call if he misses it and his willingness and knowledge to talk through the tools and the job is awesome! Thank you for all you do!"

• Haha
Reactions: Mikey P

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
but yeah, dealing with Matts all day can make one grumpy.

Ya'll gots a slider for my wand?

The silver one with the squirters on the back. How many? um.. 3 or 4, maybe 5, not sure, does it matter?

Welcome to my world

"GM (the way you say "Jim" in south Appalachian)...my fool wife went and got herself pregnant again so can't pay my bill this month. But I do need a handful of spitters and one of them there things you poke the carpet with.."

Reactions: Mikey P

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Southerners are closer to the original English dialect than anyone else on these grounds

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Southerners are closer to the original English dialect than anyone else on these grounds

A'ight.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Hack Attack

Name
Dan

uh huh

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom