Female Cleaning Techs

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I didn't use any foul language but asked questions you couldn't answer so try to be honest. And to avoid any controversy I was prepared to purchase until I talked to you

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have no intentions of buying fro someone who cares not what it will produce but how it will benifit the salesman

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
foul mouthed would be: how much does your ave guy takein, well greg your a truckmount guy, well john that is irrelevant I have many methods but how will yours produce $20,000 a month click that is foul mouthed?

John G

ROFLMAO @ Greg are you in kindergarten? You were foul mouthed and childish, don't have time to WASTE talking to you. It was a pleasure hanging up on you!

You can post all you like, but facts are facts and any diatribe you start won't make any of the facts different than what they ARE.

You called looking for trouble and then squeal like a lil pig when that is what you found! LOL

Grow up!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
you tell me how it went then john. I ask simple questions (because I knew that is all you can handle) and then you darted when it got too tough and you mentioned how I am a truckmount guy

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
it is hillarious because being the sucker that I am who likes everything in his tool box was going to buy from him. Live and learn

DevilDog

This thread was at it's best when Dolly said she did not have to get drunk to get "girls gone wild" crazy. I actually thought about that last night in bed...if you get my drift.

But then these two nuts got on here and ruined everything. Jesus.

DevilDog[/img]

Dolly

eye, eye, eye...............

Mr. Greg............I use both my OP machine and my porty. It depends upon what I have in store and how I will clean.

Sometimes just the OP and sometimes just the Porty and sometime both in conjunction together.

It is a shame that you got wrapped around the axle with John.

I love the Brute and his products to clean with. I also use Judson's Ox 2 and Carbonated solutions.

The Red dye removal is second to non as is the ink removal stuff.

I do not lie and I have made as much as I said. Not every month is the same and some month's I don't make so much.

I just trust and obey my calling. God has been and is good to me for which I am thankful.

I hope I don't have to say all this again because the story won't change.

I am just proof it can be done. Guess what, I don't have to ware skanty cloth's to get the attention or the jobs...............

Only my husband knows for sure............. :wink:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Thanks Darlene. I hope every month turns out as good as this month for you

Dolly

I do not appreciate your lie about any picture about a thong........

I never sent you one .............I find it very offensive for you to say so.

Mikey...........help........please have that last part of his post edited.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I sent you it also. I didn't know you were on the email list of 200 I sent out

Finally a hotseat we all can enjoy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom