Elecrostatic sprayers

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
Why so expensive.? Does what they claim really justify their price? Is there some kind of Wizardry associated with them?
Is it a lot of hype because the manufacturers want to claim you can charge a ridiculous amount for the service?
Only asking becausesaw one coming up an online auction the list price was almost $3,000 for that little thing . It is new and it does work , but come on it is a backpack electric sprayer!

Name
Doug B
I have the Victory backpack. It works good. Much better than the "fogger" I was using until I got the Victory. I paid about $1,400 for it after covid started. Now about $900 new.

Reactions: Desk Jockey
Name
Nate W.
Sounds like a decent price.. I know my uncle Richie was wayyyyy ahead of the curve with Covid, they invested in Steri-Mist.. BIG Bucks $70k plus..

I have a hard time trusting the Chinese money grab of sprayers they came out with just to make a buck.. It's like buying PowerFlite but wanting it to perform like Drieaz or Prochem.. I'd really do your own research before spending even for the auction one.. Hopefully it works as auctions have no returns.. That's the scary part..

• Wow
Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It is different technology than a standard sprayer. The particles are charged so the attract to the item its sprayed at. It is "supposed" to wrap around the item.

I don't know that it actually does that but it does use much less product while hitting the desired target.

A lot of the price depends on the actual sprayer. Victory makes good sprayers. There handhelds are around $700-$800 the backpack $1500-$1600.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Not really in need of one, but saw it on an online auction site that is convenient to me.
Thught, OH, OH,, new toy I do not need, if I get it cheap( face it, we are all cheapskates ! :razz: ) enough. It is new, and in box with all the paperwork.
this is it
That's a nice cart and system. Probably worth it if you're wanting a sprayer in a cart system. I've used it and liked it but didn't need a cart.
We have 2 Victory handhelds and a backpack and they work really well.

• Sad

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
That's a nice cart and system. Probably worth it if you're wanting a sprayer in a cart system. I've used it and liked it but didn't need a cart.
We have 2 Victory handhelds and a backpack and they work really well.
oops, I may have linked the wrong one. I am not proficient at this stuff. It should have been Clorox Propack, that is not on a cart , but is a backpack.

I know they have one that is on a cart as well.. When I spotted the above one I tried to find out information on it. description on their page does not specify corded of battery. I had, the opportunity to go look at it before the auction ends. It is new, . often in these auctions, people have returned stuff with parts , pieces missing.
I have gone to look at stuff such as dehus ahead of the auction ending, and when I tested , even though new, they do not work.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
oops, I may have linked the wrong one. I am not proficient at this stuff. It should have been Clorox Propack, that is not on a cart , but is a backpack.

I know they have one that is on a cart as well.. When I spotted the above one I tried to find out information on it. description on their page does not specify corded of battery. I had, the opportunity to go look at it before the auction ends. It is new, . often in these auctions, people have returned stuff with parts , pieces missing.
I have gone to look at stuff such as dehus ahead of the auction ending, and when I tested , even though new, they do not work.
Check out the Victory backpack. It works well. If you need extended time for large areas just get a second battery.

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
Not really in need, but if a good deal, may not be able to resist. !!!! LOL! List on this is$ 2500>00 which is why I posted initially. What makes them so much? right now it is about $100.00 with tx and fees etc. who knows where it will end up?

Well I can't seem to get just that item to load. Only the main page of the site. ? Like I said, not proficient at the digital stuff.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Probably for more than the Victory would sell for. It looks like a nice backpack.

Screenshot_20220126-132325_Chrome.jpg

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
2 cups of 40 vol peroxide mixed into a gallon of water fogged into my basement killed off all musty smell. Don't pay high prices for their juice.

Reactions: Rick J

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Vaporized Hydrogen peroxide can do great at removing odors using the right equipment and you'll need the proper PPE along with air exchanges before reoccupying the space.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Heavy fog falls down quickly. Start at the farthest point and work your self out. Leave the area for about a half hour : )

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Man, I hate to say it, but if someone paid 70k for Stri-Mist they got a bigger hosing than we give!!!
It’s a corded system. So is Clorox😏 $6500 for that thing😳 I just ordered another new backpack and a handgun. Got the handheld for $350. The backpack was $899. Bless my soul if they didn’t send me TWO😀 I’m set to finish this pandemic and the next one too.🤷🏼‍♂️

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
It’s no wonder the supply chain is screwed up. I ordered a pizza oven for Christmas from Williams Sonoma. They delivered two within 20
minutes of each other. Ordered the backpack, got delivered, next day, I received another on same order and delivery number. Crazy

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It’s no wonder the supply chain is screwed up. I ordered a pizza oven for Christmas from Williams Sonoma. They delivered two within 20
minutes of each other. Ordered the backpack, got delivered, next day, I received another on same order and delivery number. Crazy
That one was mine, sent to you by mistake.

Go ahead a pay shipping to me and once I receive it I will thank you for it. 😉

Reactions: Cleanworks

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Which do you want, the oven or backpack?[/SAR]When you ship them to me and NOT CHAVEZ be prepared for the duties and import fees and taxes.
Messed up too lazy to fix. And shame on you Kenny for not thinking of me in the first place.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
just ordered one of these (2 wks shipping) if it lasts 3 weeks I'll break even

arrived earlier than expected 👍

Used it twice now, it doesnt apply anywhere near the distance advertised. My corded ulv's have way more range.

Quite a wet sprayer (not a bad thing for sanitising) as a cordless close contact sprayer and at it's price point it's "ok"

Reactions: FredC

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I wished I knew you were doing that😏 My son-in- law tried that at one of our schools way back at the start. Piece of crap for inside. He would use it for spraying playground equipment when that was done. ☹️

Reactions: Hack Attack

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
I wished I knew you were doing that😏 My son-in- law tried that at one of our schools way back at the start. Piece of crap for inside. He would use it for spraying playground equipment when that was done. ☹️
for what I'm using it for which is handrails in staircases and door handles etc, it should be ok

It's not an ESS in performance or price

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom