Coming to Nashville?

Mikey P

Administrator
But hey Lee and Larry, I really appreciate your support as does Jim Pemberton.

You two shining examples of successful businessmen will be missed

When the free drinks and food come out....

• Haha
Reactions: FB7777
Name
Lee Stockwell
I've never taken advantage of "free food and drinks" Mike. I'd pay to come for Jim's part alone.

I won't respond to the other digs.

F

FB7777

...sold out
Clever...

can you describe the defining moment when these events, or Mike in particular became a sell out?

or has it simply been an incremental change (AKA success , scale and participation) this rendering your presence irrelevant?

Reactions: Mikey P

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
But hey Lee and Larry, I really appreciate your support as does Jim Pemberton.

You two shining examples of successful businessmen will be missed

When the free drinks and food come out....

I'm working on being a u-toob star
I might need a coach mentor
Do you know where I can buy one...

LTA

Name
Lee Stockwell
I didn't say or think that at all. I've always been as supportive as possible. Sometimes things beyond my control limit what I can do

Mikey P

Administrator
So this thread innocently enough was read by two local Nashville cleaners that otherwise would have never heard of the even. They signed on at the last minute. They never post here and they're not on Facebook... You guys may forget or not realized how just how many thousands of people visit mikeysboard every month and we have far more influence than beyond the small group that regularly post here..

Your derogatory belittling of this event has a more far-reaching impact than you could ever imagine

J

JS41035

Fair enough. How’s this ? Bunch of lifelong friends can’t make a phone call. My daughter got into a texting spat with her friends. I told her to knock it off and make a call before the sniping comments caused more drama. I told her that she was to old for that and she agreed. She is 11.
Arguing in your 50s and 60s via text.
Weak.
I made 3900 bucks last night. I’m going to Panera for a bagel with my wife. I hope you kids work it out.

Mikey P

Administrator
Fair enough. How’s this ? Bunch of lifelong friends can’t make a phone call. My daughter got into a texting spat with her friends. I told her to knock it off and make a call before the sniping comments caused more drama. I told her that she was to old for that and she agreed. She is 11.
Arguing in your 50s and 60s via text.
Weak.
I made 3900 bucks last night. I’m going to Panera for a bagel with my wife. I hope you kids work it out.

Last week you told me the only reason you come to Mikey's board is for the drama and you're sad that there has been a lack of it lately ..that's the reason I linked you to this thread so you can thank your dad for entertaining you..

• Haha
Reactions: FB7777

steve_64

I love it when we’re all pissy at the same time
This was fun. I've been packing up the kitchen and ordering tile for the remodel.

Was thinking about driving down for a couple days but guess not. Glad the events are so popular just to hard to plan ahead these days. Lot of people I would like to meet or get to know better.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I wish I could come. I doubt my porty or OP would add much value and it looks as if you have lots of labor.
Stephen, you would be surprised at the value you bring even as a bd porty hack. You have a wealth of life experience and using portables to achieve clean results can be an art unto itself. Just meeting some of your fellow carpet cleaners and seeing how they handle their companies can be inspiring not to mention being able to try out different technologies both old and new. Generally costs me about $3000 to attend Phoenix. Worth every dollar.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I love it when we’re all pissy at the same time

I'm not
I dik'd off all day sitting in my car browsing the 'net and goofing off here ....while getting paid .
Got back to office around 2:30 , took me 10 minutes to write up my chit
then looked at news , then bugged out early

I'm now enjoying a BIG plate of sauteed in garlic and butter langostinos over linguine

life is goooodd

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom