Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
[/QUOTE]

For you.
[/QUOTE]

And most everyone else that's been around the block

If after a few years, if you're too dumb to know it's not what you don't know , but what you aren't motivated to "DO" that makes one a BD, middle rd or high achiever, you're doomed to travel to Amway rallies your whole miserable life

LTA

Mikey P

Administrator
I don't put on these events to attract know-it-all old bastards Larry..

Every event gets better and better and that's primarily due to the quality and content of the speakers, not to how much beer was drank or how well the Ronald McDonald House comes out.

Meg an I put an incredible amount of work into these things they're getting more and more popular with not only young cleaners wanting to grow their businesses but the vendors and manufacturers as well. Nashville is the first event to officially sell out Beyond capacity of our room.
our speakers are exceptional people that have done great with their businesses in their lives and to have them referred to as a dog and pony show is incredibly disrespectful in so many ways.

but at least those dog and ponies actually showed up on the cleaning day and helped out at the Ronald McDonald House.......

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen

For you.
[/QUOTE]

And most everyone else that's been around the block

If after a few years, if you're too dumb to know it's not what you don't know , but what you aren't motivated to "DO" that makes one a BD, middle rd or high achiever, you're doomed to travel to Amway rallies your whole miserable life

LTA
[/QUOTE]

Uh-oh...

F

FB7777

Really not. I love to help out when I can and meet MB friends from everywhere. Not so much ppl bragging on stage about how much money they make.

well if that’s all it takes to keep Brokewell away, I’ll do a 30 minute presentation via podcast for every future event :lol:

I thought you watchtower windbags were a generous not jealous people?

Surdi looks like he is killing it and living a balanced successful life

Mikey P

Administrator
well if that’s all it takes to keep Brokewell away, I’ll do a 30 minute presentation via podcast for every future event :lol:

Sure Surdi cussed too much but it wasn't an act.

his wife story is beyond impressive in the fact that he's not in jail is even more so.
I'm surprised Lee couldn't look beyond the cussing and see what an amazing story Ben has

Mikey P

Administrator
Screenshot_20200219-085459.png

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

Watchtower windbags......tff!
PHREDS BACK.!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom