Cleaning this week

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Brian, there are other doors you can open other that your clients. (perhaps former)

It might be a much better and profitable option for you.

You may be able to get a more positive reception and why limit it to your limited base of clients?

http://www.freemarketingforever.com

Dave Rampage

Brian,

Your customers called for carpet cleaning. If they want a cell phone they will go to a cell phone store. There is a lot of money in this business. It sounds like you just don't make enough money and are looking for alternative ways to supplement your income. I did stuff like this in my first couple years in business and realized I could make way more money if I just focused on increasing market share.

Don't do it.

Dave

Bob Foster

Brian R said:
Bob,
I totally get what you are saying....I wouldn't even start into the business "opportunity" unless I felt like they were open to it.

I'm sure you would agree that it's not that hard to tell.

I would just be offering them the other services....Once they see the reputable companies it would make things easier.

Just introducing them to the products and not even going near any of the MLM stuff will leave a negative impression of your professional commitment with many customers.

You will likely leave customers with the impression of you as a "jack-of-all-trades or "what's he going to be doing next year" or "what he going to try and sell me next time". Pick one - they're all bad.

Bob Foster

Let me ask again.

Would you find it justifiable to sacrifice some customers on the premise that you would be gaining more revenue than you lost?

Would you also think it fair to reason that of those you left your pamphlets or web information on your other services that once they had a chance to absorb this information they could easily get the perception that your product pitch was really a MLM recruitment technique?

Are you intending on following up these prospects by contacting them about these products and services?

Connor

Name
Connor
Brian R said:
ConnOr....Pay attention buddy.

I'm not trying to get them to sign up.....I'm offering services. They can actually SAVE money on their Ecectric Bill, Cell phone bill etc.

I think that may be the problem.....You draw your own conclusions before you read.

Yes, I will mention to them how THEY can do what I'm doing...but only if they seem interested.

Oh, then good luck, I hope they see the benefits to what you are offering. I completely understand, how much does it cost to switch?

How exactly does it save money on the 'lectric and mobile bill?

Connor

Name
Connor
Brian R said:
Some services cost nothing to switch...like energy and local long distance.

I can't guarantee savings on anything....We are federally regulated.

But the cell phones are usually less and I've seen energy bills lowered.

STOP THE PRESSES!

SOME service cost nothing to switch?

If it's not a sure thing, why should I bother?

I'd rather play lotto, at least I know I am funding somebody's education that way.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Because you're helping me out.

Would you rather give ALL your money to corporate America or keep some of it in the Mikey's Board community??

Not sure I want an answer. :shock:

This is just a huge personal favor to me.

Thanks for your help

Connor

Name
Connor
Brian R said:
Because you're helping me out.

Would you rather give ALL your money to corporate America or keep some of it in the Mikey's Board community??

Not sure I want an answer. :shock:

This is just a huge personal favor to me.

Thanks for your help

GTFO.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Brian R said:
I can't guarantee savings on anything.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

"No Mrs Phiff, i can't guarantee it will save you a dime .
you see, someone has to pay for the weight of 1000's of middle men from bottom to top of the network.
It always adds cost to the product/service beyond what can generally be found on the open market.
That's why recruitment of your friends and family is SO IMPORTANT...otherwise you ain't saving shit, cause the product I'm not selling :lol: won't save 90% of the people a damn thing in reality
But it's a great opportunity...honest "

never the less, you;re right Brian, "we're not our custy"
and i know there are an endless supply of rubes out there (a few here too) so go get 'em tiger

..L.T.A.

Bob Foster

Brian R said:

The genuineness of your altruism stirs by heart and tears are welling up...

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Erskine Allin said:
[quote="Brian R":2vgnfu5t]

I can't guarantee savings on anything.
never the less, you;re right Brian, "we're not our custy"
and i know there are an endless supply of rubes out there (a few here too) so go get 'em tiger

..L.T.A.[/quote:2vgnfu5t]
Damn it Larry, you're always in on things.
I always suspected that this board was a zoo, I just never had a clue that Brian was a tiger.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Anyone in the 10 states we have energy want to compare energy prices?

Here are the 10 states

• New YAwrk (Damn spell correct) - Natural Gas & Electricity
• Maryland - Natural Gas & Electricity
• Pennsylvania - Natural Gas & Electricity

• California - Natural Gas
• Connecticut - Electricity
• Massachusetts - Electricity
• Michigan - Natural Gas
• New Jersey - Natural Gas & Electricity
• Texas - Electricity

Cell phone plans will generally be the same as going directly through the carrier...But the phones may be cheaper.
Local and Long distance is about $4.00 lower than ATT

You can see what you will pay before you pay it.

Cousin Larry,
Now you know better than that.......It is generally cheaper because we cut OUT the middle man IE: TV ads, paper marketing, brick and mortar etc.

tisk tisk young man.

Bob Foster

Well put up here a real example of one of your service plans and see if someone can beat it.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Texas Electricity is

Variable $0.0840/kWh

Fixed $0.0920/kWh (12 months)

Check out your rates here

http://xoomenergy.com/partner/acn/en/residential

• California - Natural Gas
• Connecticut - Electricity
• Massachusetts - Electricity
• Michigan - Natural Gas
• New Jersey - Natural Gas & Electricity
• Texas - Electricity

Deregulation is not in all 50 states yet.

Will be by the year 2015

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
My first job is tomorrow....It's been a little while since I actually cleaned a carpet so this should be fun (no it wasn't an OP reference ConnOr)

I actually sent out an email blast last night titled "Free Carpet Cleaning".

The hook was they get 1 free room carpet cleaning for every service they can switch over.

I've had about 20 responses....So I'll be answering those today.

The first email stated "Return this email for details" and I didn't mention how they get the free cleaning.

I sent out another blast titled Re: Free Carpet Cleaning

I explained the deal and gave them links.

One lady said she was paying "way lower" on her electric bill :shock: :lol:

This should be interesting.

S

sam miller

Did a price check on Internet in Socal Timewarner cable its all right 10 megs up 1 meg down $44.95 6 megs $29.95

I currently pay $48 for 25 up 25 down and its all that and a bag of chips with Verizon fios!

Verengo Solar has a good deal on solar free panels and 1 and second tier electirc from edison third tier is form them with a rate increase restriction to help against raising costs they put the panels on Your roof and and maintain them for 20 years after that they Yours. I think 1 and second tier electricity is around 10 to 13 cents per kilowatt they losck You in at 22 cent third tier and You never go to 4th and 5th tier in California If your a big electricity user its great. not so much for me.

Ps if Your going to to do it have it in a easy to ready info page that You can say by the way You be able to save money if your intrested here's my Info drop it then clean. Get to pushy and then They might get freaked.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Honestly, I won't even bring it up until I'm done cleaning.

"Would you like a free room or 2 carpet cleaning? I can deduct it from the total?"

Depeding on the customer....I'll ask or not ask.

"just by switching your electric bill to Xoom Energy You'll get a free room."

etc etc.

When it comes time to pay, they are probably ok with checking it out.

The key is to wait until they're comfortable with me....and vice versa.

I can say "lower prices". Federal regulations.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
lmfao. Brian you are clueless. First off, if your trying to build a team of people doing this thing with you then it has to be duplicatiable. Are you only going to recruit carpet cleaners that get carpet cleaners?

Second the amount of money you will recieve by signing up customers is very small. The only money in your deal is from getting new recruits that sign up mom and brother on a service. Then the company divides the $500 they paid to join to you and your upline.

Your deal is nothing new, Excel started in the 90s and grew to a billion dollar public company. I did that deal and made more than 99% of people that join pyramid deals. but never again!

I lost a lot of respect in the business community because of all my constant pushing. I also lost some friends that joined and couldn't make it. They were out their $500 joining fee, more money going to trainings and events, and omg the time they wasted. But worst of all they were out the dream of big bucks and freedom that gets promised at these events. In the end they just felt like a fool falling for some promise of easy money.

I will will whole heartily agree there is big money in those deals. I personally know someone in your company that probably makes 7 figures a year doing it. Problem is I don't believe in his ethics. I can't look someone in the eye and promise them financial prosperity knowing full well the chance of them making it is about 20,000 to 1

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Wow, if you promised someone all that, I wouldn't be your friend either.

It's a business just like any other. I don't promise anything to anyone.

What % did/does excel pay on those services?

I may post a lot about it but I don't think I'm pushing it...Mostly it's just answering questions and responding to other posts.

I have too much self respect for the "c'mon, willya huh huh huh?" approach.

I've spoken with a few guys here, I've expressed my enthusiasm for it...But I won't promise, beg or otherwise act unethical.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Hey, at least I'm not promising a ton of walk ups and magically creating customers witha $100,000 carpet cleaning machine. !gotcha!

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
Just like your deal the money excel paid was in the bonuses from new recruits. And if your not promising anyone anything then your upline is. Those business's thrive off dreams and hope. A higher percentage of people that start carpet cleaning business's make more money than your deal.

Brian, I understand the business model, probably more than you do. The business exists only as a legal ponzi scheme. The way they skirt the law is that no bonuses are paid out untill the new recruit signs up a few customers (Himself can be one). Then after that happens the $499 that acn charged you to participate is divided up among you the new recruits sponsor and your upline.

Interesting enough one of the ways they make a huge profit is by keeping some of the money. If a new recruit doesn't get any customers then they keep the whole $499. Also if your upline hasn't met requirments for bonuses then they keep a large chunk of the $499.

Here is a little bit of intresting research that was done on ACN

A 2008 legal document released by Montana's State Office of the Auditor indicates that the average ACN rep earns less than the $499 fee required to join ACN. In 2008, 91 citizens of Montana paid a total of $61,741 in joining fees to ACN. Only two of these individuals earned more than $500 in income, with one earning $700 and the other earning $696 for the year. These 91 ACN reps earned a combined total of $783 in 2008 in commissions, with all remaining earnings tied to referring other reps.

In 2009, 312 people in Montana paid more than $230,000 in fees to ACN. These 312 people combined earned a total of $16,615 for the year, with just $900 of this amount paid as commission for sales. The rest of this income came from referrals.

Based on this information, the state of Montana filed a temporary cease and desist against ACN within the state in 2008. These filings accuse ACN of functioning as an illegal pyramid scheme

Read more: The Average Yearly Income of an ACN Rep | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/info_8731646_averag ... z1ljhgTqcY

So the promise of residual income from the services doesn't seem to add up. Out of 312 people the company only paid $900 in residual income from sales. Hmm, that is less than $3 per person in residual income.

Like I said brian I understand the business model very well. In the end not only did it cost me some of my reputation but it also cost me lots of money. If I had relized that my goldmine was really my carpet cleaning business sooner I most likely would of been retired by now.

I spent a long time using my carpet cleaning business as a job chasing the next thing that would make me a fortune(Excel, real estate) and while I made a considerable amount in both the true long term cash cow is my carpet cleaning business.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The only way we make money is if services are sold.

Eerily similar to carpet cleaning isn't it?

Not sure why this is so hard to understand.

If you bring in more people....The more services that are sold...The more money you make.

Similar to having employees.....But none of the overhead.

Eerily similer to OP. lol

Back
Top Bottom