Check out this stair wand

Mikey P

Administrator
Let you control the swivel with your left hand. Pretty interesting concept eh? IMG_20230223_080621.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
Brent Norman
I wish all your honesty would have come out 1 year ago or better. I watched your YouTube video as well. I bought a swivel wand at a beautiful price point and it truly is a thing of beauty. But I can’t use it. Tires me out too much, too heavy. So I’m back to my pmf Mach titanium.

Douglas Duke Tinch
Absolutely.. 37 years never had it .. got a swivel and yep .. accupuncture works after about 5 times

Semir Imamovic
I absolutely love my swivel wand - however you’re 100% correct on what you said - I felt it first week and that’s why I use swivel only in tight corners and closets - never on open space - always locked

Jeff Millar
It is not rocket science lol.....with a swivel wand you are adding a new repetitive motion that never existed previously.
Tj Lucie
I don’t use a swivel much, only for about 3 yrs, but my elbow joints are giving me pain all day every day. Might be some truth here

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I like my PMF swivel stair tool. Gets into the right spots especially in spiral staircases. The jet is positioned so that it hits the bullnose and flushes quite well. Let's you stand more upright.

Reactions: Mikey P

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Notice the handle bent to the left a little.

Also I have 3 different glide for different carpet.

A slot on a thick smart strand will break your wrist,.

Plus these guys are all beefing you 17hg.

Remember when Mike ran a Vortex at 20 hg probably used a holed pC ti then

Mikey P

Administrator
Notice the handle bent to the left a little.

Also I have 3 different glide for different carpet.

A slot on a thick smart strand will break your wrist,.

Plus these guys are all beefing you 17hg.

Remember when Mike ran a Vortex at 20 hg probably used a holed pC ti then

I never ran at 2o HG's but that guy from home smart out in the central valley did and he caved in his vortex waste tank but I think those were days long before you discovered the internet

Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I never ran at 2o HG's but that guy from home smart out in the central valley did and he caved in his vortex waste tank but I think those were days long before you discovered the internet
Man I thought you said the boys had the lift way high once????

Almost ripped that silk rug out hBahahah

joking

@FredC

Where is it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom