Can you guess what this was used for?

Dwain Ray

On Vacation
Name
Dwain Ray
I figured everyone replaced the SG valve with a different one
I did
I started in '90 with a Hydro-Genie and drag wand.
That valve was ridiculously expensive to a starving BDCC (broke dik carpet cleaner)

I cut and drilled the drag wand handle an fit a PMF valve in it

..L.T.A.
No i still have steamgeni valves on all my attachments i do switch um out from the newer screw type to the older C clamp type because the newer type have a teflon seat and the older ones use an o ring ,and when i can't get rebuild kits any more i can get the o rings. I bought 2 lifetime's worth of the plungers ,springs and other related repair parts and should be able to keep all my attachments going till im at least 140 at present i have 5 -16" drag wands 1-12" drag wand 2-long handle stair tools and4-scrub wands all with older style steamgeni valves also each van has a rebuilt valve in it's spare parts box 3 or so on the shelf and 4 or so new style setting Around, they hold up and as long as Adco supply sells rebuild kits ill buy um from them and throw the teflon seat into spare parts(kits come with them) and when they stop ill just order the orings elsewhere ( on a side note if your old steam geni valves are laying around their worth 25.00 each to me

Reactions: Giorgio

Dwain Ray

On Vacation
Name
Dwain Ray

I figured everyone replaced the SG valve with a different one
I did
I started in '90 with a Hydro-Genie and drag wand.
That valve was ridiculously expensive to a starving BDCC (broke dik carpet cleaner)

I cut and drilled the drag wand handle an fit a PMF valve in it

..L.T.A.
Which hydro geni did you have? Little hydro2 or the big boy hydro1 with 2 blowers and legs to remove it? I owned 2-hydro2 and 1-hydro1 still have a hydro2 in working order in storage it was the first and only new machine I've owned i bought it new in83

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Besides choking what does it mean when you send a post and the words turn purple?

Can't answer you that.

One thing is for sure is, if you click the little "Lightbulb" icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen. It makes the background turn black.

The purple text against the black background looks nice. 😈

Dwain Ray

On Vacation
Name
Dwain Ray
Can't answer you that.

One thing is for sure is, if you click the little "Lightbulb" icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen. It makes the background turn black.

The purple text against the black background looks nice. 😈
When you turn it off its purple text on a white background

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

Which hydro geni did you have? Little hydro2 or the big boy hydro1 with 2 blowers and legs to remove it? I owned 2-hydro2 and 1-hydro1 still have a hydro2 in working order in storage it was the first and only new machine I've owned i bought it new in83

the one with two blowers.
big green(?) Onan engine (that blew points all the time) ..and stator failure
and big red(?) Warner diaphragm pump

..L.T.A.

Dwain Ray

On Vacation
Name
Dwain Ray
O ok do people really do that?

the one with two blowers.
big green(?) Onan engine (that blew points all the time) ..and stator failure
and big red(?) Warner diaphragm pump

..L.T.A.
I loved that machine, i actually converted all my onan engines to a onan aftermarket pointless ignition system , the hydro 1was the first machine i owned with a pumpout. Steamgeni took a little diaphragm bilge pump and mounted it onto the waste tank access panel that machine was old when i got it i ran it for 10 years plus till the waste tank had so many holes in it it wasn't worth saving

Reactions: Dolly Llama

Dwain Ray

On Vacation
Name
Dwain Ray
The stator problem was an easy fix as it turned out with the onans power stayed on to the rectifier (votlage regulator) if a diode went out it would fry the stator and fill the van with smoke the fix was simple i just disconnected the 12v live wire and routed it thru the ignition switch

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Needle nose channel locks. You know if you know…
E79DDED1-81FC-40E3-9320-68610F15FE2E.jpeg

Dwain Ray

On Vacation
Name
Dwain Ray
Well, you seem like a nice fella,and its the opinion of this court to let you off with a warning this time,but if you repeat this violation you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Case dismissed 🤣😅😂😁

• Haha

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom