Aerotech Upgrade and Productivity

Sonrise1

Name
Jerry
For those who have switched from a slide in or direct drive to an Aerotech, has it increased your productivity significantly? We currently pre-vac, pre-spray, agitate with crb, and extract using a TCS Chief II. Though it is rated to dual wand, it really loses it's effectiveness. With an Aerotech, it looks like you can truly double wand. If so, would it double productivity. I'm trying to decide if I need to upgrade to an Aerotech. Yes, they are expensive, but if I can double productivity, it would be worth it. Any thoughts, comments? Thanks.

Name
Scott Turknett
You are only cutting extraction time in half. Everything else (drive time, prevac, prespray...) still takes the same time. So at the end of the day is saving 1-2 hrs worth it? To some it is, to most it isn’t. One way to increase efficiency just as much while keeping your TM is to work together to get one room fully prepped and extracting, then the second person goes on doing prep work ahead of the wand.

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
The Aerotech will increase your productivity if you are willing to change your processes and use the heat and vacuum power so you can clean faster and better. I track the metrics of our productivity and have almost doubled our hourly rate since we started running the big trucks in 2006. The first year we ran the big trucks I increased our hourly rate $83 an hour by adjusting the arrival setup, not having to fill the clean water tank or empty the waste water all day (dual waste tanks), organizing the tools for faster setup and the work flow of the jobs. You have to modify your habits to make full use of the features of the Aerotech.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
For those who have switched from a slide in or direct drive to an Aerotech, has it increased your productivity significantly? We currently pre-vac, pre-spray, agitate with crb, and extract using a TCS Chief II. Though it is rated to dual wand, it really loses it's effectiveness. With an Aerotech, it looks like you can truly double wand. If so, would it double productivity. I'm trying to decide if I need to upgrade to an Aerotech. Yes, they are expensive, but if I can double productivity, it would be worth it. Any thoughts, comments? Thanks.
How long is your average hose run? What's the average square ft job you do in a day?

Name
jack zerkie
Average run about 140 ft and all the work in mobile homes I do would knock down the car ports, in the summer rain everyday so my express slides right in but that's just for me. So that's why we choose what works for each one of us .jz

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom