“We don’t have a dog!”

hogjowl

Idiot™
“These spots just reappeared after it was cleaned!” (18 months ago)
IMG_1246.jpeg
IMG_1247.jpeg

hogjowl

Idiot™
Well … the story is that it’s a rental that we cleaned 18 months ago and this lady moved in at that time. Brady did the job and told me it was trashed. He had to RV it and P-Sor it …. It was horrible.
Anyway, the lady thinks it’s old soil coming back … 18 months later.

Reactions: SamIam

hogjowl

Idiot™
The property manager never mentioned any of this. She just said go clean it and send her ( the property manager) the bill.
How I figure it out was when I first went into the room with the customer I said “oh man… what kind of dog do you have”? She said “I don’t have a dog.” “This all came back after the last guy cleaned it.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Larry, and that other idiot that I have on board ignore aren’t aware. Besides, I Rotovac’d it first and then wanded it.
rotovac and wanding is triple the flooding. Of course it wicked back. You made the pad damp. Dump that rotovac and up the flow on your wand.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
rotovac and wanding is triple the flooding. Of course it wicked back. You made the pad damp. Dump that rotovac and up the flow on your wand.
I mean this is the kindest way possible-- But you may be wrong.
Yes, more water was put down. however, the water was also being extracted by both devices.

Here is your homework If you wish to challenge your beliefs and become a better cleaner. ❤️
Lay an area rug or carpet on a concrete surface. Now, wet it with a GARDEN HOSE Only. Put down double the water you think your wand would use. Now, turn over the item and inspect the back of the item. You will be shocked at the remaining dry areas.
I will sometimes purposely soak the carpet to get the pad a little wet-- even using a 5-gallon bucket on a spot to do so.
However I will use many extraction passes with a window-sited wand, which I prefer over a waterclaw. However, the Waterclaw does allow you to walk away and do other tasks while the Waterclaw does its job.

The Rotovac 360iBH is the best tool out there for trashed carpets but needs to be finished up with a wand to give the carpet that "Polished" look.

sassyotto

Name
Paul
had a customer have me clean her LR prior to a party. Two weeks later all these spots suddenly appeared. hmmm

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Never argue with an idiot PJ
He’s too stupid ti even know he’s an idiot
Next time, try pulling back on a wet pass over the urine spots to do a plain rinse before treating the carpet. Do a dry pass, then treat the carpet. You’ll get fewer/no callbacks.

Less moisture, less wicking. Douche.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Who is this who talks to me as if I needed his advice?
Just try it next time before your slow ass wastes your very valuable time (you're old as dirt), with the dog and pony show.
step 1: vacuum if there's heavy deposits (animal hair, dry soil) visual to the eyes
step 2: Just rinse on the pull back only, then do dry passes
step 3: Treat the carpet with whatever is in your sprayer (quit calling it pre-spray you morons)
Step 4: hot water extract with slower dry passes on those areas again
step 5: go home and enjoy the rest of your miserable life in your recliner
step 6: come on here and tell that junkyard hoarder Damon to get that old ass truck in his backyard sold to give his wife some sanity
step 7: Tell Jim Pemberton how right I was and convince him to sell P-sorb or whatever that stupid named stuff you use is
step 8: why are you still reading this?
step 9: because you're a moron

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom