“We don’t have a dog!”

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I mean this is the kindest way possible-- But you may be wrong.
Yes, more water was put down. however, the water was also being extracted by both devices.
I've heard many times that dry time is increased when the RV is used

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Just try it next time before your slow ass wastes your very valuable time (you're old as dirt), with the dog and pony show.
step 1: vacuum if there's heavy deposits (animal hair, dry soil) visual to the eyes
step 2: Just rinse on the pull back only, then do dry passes
step 3: Treat the carpet with whatever is in your sprayer (quit calling it pre-spray you morons)
Step 4: hot water extract with slower dry passes on those areas again
step 5: go home and enjoy the rest of your miserable life in your recliner
step 6: come on here and tell that junkyard hoarder Damon to get that old ass truck in his backyard sold to give his wife some sanity
step 7: Tell Jim Pemberton how right I was and convince him to sell P-sorb or whatever that stupid named stuff you use is
step 8: why are you still reading this?
step 9: because you're a moron
It's been almost 25min and I've got no response.

Someone put a mirror under his nose to see if he's still breathing

hogjowl

Idiot™
It is. If you’re a Matt type of guy you can easily get in trouble using a RV. That’s why they tell you to lower your pressure and heat when using one.However, that is a moot point in this discussion. You see … if something is going to wick it wicks as the carpet is drying. Wicking of soils is not going to appear suddenly 18 months later.
This is why I seldom take seriously what I read here because the average idiot here shoots from the hip without thinking. The idiots like Pemberton being the exception.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Well … the story is that it’s a rental that we cleaned 18 months ago and this lady moved in at that time. Brady did the job and told me it was trashed. He had to RV it and P-Sor it …. It was horrible.
Anyway, the lady thinks it’s old soil coming back … 18 months later.

Pet stain remover residue attract soil.

Urine salts attract moisture and will cause rings to reappear.

My bet is all the over the counter crap used.

Take a sponge rub it in dirt and rinse it.

Same sponge with a drop of dish soap foams for a week.

Hard to flush all the crap out.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
auuunndd there's a difference in wicking and recurring spots.

trashed thru the pad, it WILL come back with traffic regardless sooner or later

..L.T.A.
Sticky spotters, I tell customers all the time take a piece of tape put it on the carpet and pull it up that area now has adhesive and will grab the dirt of the shoe quicker then any other area.

Bad spotters and soda spills with sugars do the same thing.

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Nice before and after Marty good job.

20230826_084312-COLLAGE.jpg

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Sticky spotters, I tell customers all the time take a piece of tape put it on the carpet and pull it up that area now has adhesive and will grab the dirt of the shoe quicker then any other area.

if thats the case, the CC'er simply didn't flush/rinsed well enough.
Or they disappeared with pre-spray dwell (real common on berbers) and didn't get added attention needed.

soda spills with sugars so the same thing

only if they're allowed to soak thru backing to the pad.
Then you can get "recurring" spots with traffic in months to years(not wicking)
Otherwise, it's not flush/rinsed well enough to the base of the fiber.

t'ain't rocket surgery

..LT.A.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
It is. If you’re a Matt type of guy you can easily get in trouble using a RV. That’s why they tell you to lower your pressure and heat when using one.However, that is a moot point in this discussion. You see … if something is going to wick it wicks as the carpet is drying. Wicking of soils is not going to appear suddenly 18 months later.
This is why I seldom take seriously what I read here because the average idiot here shoots from the hip without thinking. The idiots like Pemberton being the exception.
18months later. Did she say it appeared back 18months
Well … the story is that it’s a rental that we cleaned 18 months ago and this lady moved in at that time. Brady did the job and told me it was trashed. He had to RV it and P-Sor it …. It was horrible.
Anyway, the lady thinks it’s old soil coming back … 18 months later.
Because
The property manager never mentioned any of this. She just said go clean it and send her ( the property manager) the bill.
How I figure it out was when I first went into the room with the customer I said “oh man… what kind of dog do you have”? She said “I don’t have a dog.” “This all came back after the last guy cleaned it.
I think it wicked back shortly after you had it cleaned and she just tolerated the spots for 18months

SamIam

Name
sam miller
if thats the case, the CC'er simply didn't flush/rinsed well enough.
Or they disappeared with pre-spray dwell (real common on berbers) and didn't get added attention needed.

only if they're allowed to soak thru backing to the pad.
Then you can get "recurring" spots with traffic in months to years(not wicking)
Otherwise, it's not flush/rinsed well enough to the base of the fiber.

t'ain't rocket surgery

..LT.A.
Like you said padding.

Also some spotters take for ever to flush, you could use a product called ARA that will kill stick spots and stop rapid resoil.

Also urine salts a hydrophilic and attract moisture, if your not getting those out completely they'll cause a ring after time.

Obviously you could lift the carpet cut out the pad and flush it out as best as possible.

But I doubt you'll get it all.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Marty is currently following up after it’s dried after reading my comment to see if it’s wicked back

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Guys ...
1st Larry great observation on the dresser. Yes kinda creepy.
2nd Marty did Brady or yourself use a black lite to confirm and deny the clients ignorance ?
3rd -No biggie you did a superb job , let the slob pay thru the nose next time also...
4th -definitely pet stains ,next visit look at him tell him look Doofus ,I been doing this for decades now smile as you tip me !

Name
jack zerkie
I thought you said its's clean for 24 months or it's free

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
This IS True-- Because people don't know how to use it. It must be followed up with a sited wand with wet and strokes.
Water is what removes the contamination. It needs to get down there to do its job-- Just follow with dry strokes until no water in in site glass.
My carpets dry within 1-2 hours.

Reactions: Rob Grady

Rob Grady

Name
Rob Grady
I have tremendous success with the RotoVac StairPro on all types of carpeting, and I would challenge anyone to provide proof of a more thorough/faster unassisted drying times.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom