Vortex replaced by a floor buffer

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Do I need a speedometer to know I'm going top fast?
Do I need a thermometer to know if it's hot or cold outside?
Do I need the Bible to know whats right and wrong?

Pretty much how i feel....
I dont need a test to figure out 500psi of water with 400 cfm central vacuum system will clean more then a rag,bonnet whatever the hell they call it.

We do not need MIT for this one :dejection:

Last edited:
Reactions: GCCLee

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
John , let me just ask you this. Lets say I clean half a house (600) sf with trinity and figure I would use about 4 micro pads front and back. Then I clean the other half with a truck mount & rotovac. (equal soiling) Figure I would use about 20 or 30 gallons

With the TM & rotovac , I end up with about 20 or 30 gallons of black water, and 1 pound of sand , muck, hair, heavy debris, etc in my inline filter.

Contrast that with what ever dirt 4 micro pads can hold.

Do you belive your ATP test would show the OP side cleaner? And if so, wouldn't that only show that the test was flawed? Because everyone knows that 30 gallons of black water and 1 pound of gunk in the filter is holding way more filth then 4 micro pads. More then even 20 micros.

This is why I disregard the test, it conflicts with sound reason. I get that the trinity is "special" but it still is limited to what a pad can hold just like any other OP machine.

Andy do not let your black water fool you. Two drops of black dye can make a gallon of water look black.

Last edited:

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
C.Lee, what a dork...

Lee, many of our users use what NASA deemed an appropriate test, all are free to test for themselves, and YOU above anyone knows I have preached that for many decades.
I asked others to do testing, no, all I got was opinions, now you too want to attack a test that the IICRC approves, CleanFax did articles on, BEM approves, NASA approves, but yet, that is not good enough for you as you read an article
that does not apply to % of removals testing but instead concentrates on variables using different disinfectants which you KNOW we don't use.

This test tells us what is left ON the fibers, not what is down on the bottom of the carpet, the pictures show exactly what the FIBERS look like before and after cleaning, use a microscope and try for yourself it is cheap and easy to do.
If the academy award is for stupid because I disagree with you, fine present to me.. but I do disagree for many reasons. but remember I at least did the testing, YOU didn't.

I find it odd that the "people with such a strong opinions" will go to such great extent on computer to prove a point but will not spend the money and take the time to do the tests for themselves. Truth be told these people do not want anything to rock their boat. They feel safe when everything stays the same and threatened when something new is out of there comfort zone.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Really Mardie did you buy a meter?

Why would the average cleaner care enough to spend $1,200.00 on a meter and pens?

Remember the average cleaner is happy with their process and has no hidden agenda. You and John? John is trying to prove his machine out cleans every other machine out there. You? You're a sock puppet. LOL

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Look here Mardie!

When I buy into VLM equipment, i personally assure you that it wont b G's poo pounder : )

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

Name
Lee Stockwell
I find it odd that the "people with such a strong opinions" will go to such great extent on computer to prove a point but will not spend the money and take the time to do the tests for themselves. Truth be told these people do not want anything to rock their boat. They feel safe when everything stays the same and threatened when something new is out of there comfort zone.
Mardie I've exercised great restraint up to now to keep from calling you a moron, just letting you know what we think.

Several of us have meters for testing all sorts of things, but we use them for their intended purpose. That unit is not capable to determine how clean a carpet may be. It does measure ONE biological parameter, but even then can be "blinded" with simple chemicals often used in this field.

With regard to OP machines, I have one of each generation of OPs before the tribomination you have. The claims of yesteryear were often over the top, but never-the-less a good tool.

I'm sure the latest is a good tool as well, even though John makes absurd claims about it that newbies often take at face value.

I absolutely never "feel threatened" when something is new or out of my "comfort zone" Mardie. That's why we go to industry gigs like Mikeyfest to sometimes try something WAAAY out of our comfort zone. It's always an eye opening experience.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
. good grief i have never met such a lazy bunch who have time to bitch but not test anything for themselves.. that is pathetic. you have a conqueror, YOU test it.

"lazy"??
send me a demo and I'll do some tests
or do I have to spend $4000 to find out AGAIN your claims don't measure up to reality?

you've been singing the same song as long as I've known you (12-14?? years)
"OP is as good and better than TM"...you said
said it so much, loud and often, many of us TM veterans thought maybe it's possible??
so we bought your machines and found it wasn't near what you claimed

but now supposed to be different?
with a less absorbent pads??
because it faster and farther it cleans better than flush/rinse extract ...OK

so send me a demo, John
cause I don't intend to suspend reality and $pend to find out it;s just more of the same stuff from under the chicken coop you've been shoveling for 15+ years

fool me once...you know the rest

..L.T.A.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
ITruth be told these people do not want anything to rock their boat. They feel safe when everything stays the same and threatened when something new is out of there comfort zone.

Mardie, you are so blind and so clueless, it truly amazes me you haven't been run over by a bus or eaten by a bear
fo-reel

.L.T.A.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I have never had any problems with Mr. Geurkink's company. Now I do try not to constantly bug them, but anyone that I have ever spoken too has always been more than courteous and very helpful.

Dad??? Aka Bill Miller!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

yes it does seem that G has fallen into a........scum bag.....and can't get out!

shades of Jimmy Swaggart and Jim Bakker....all over again!

fckin' hypocrite...........!!

Last edited:

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Really Mardie did you buy a meter?

Why would the average cleaner care enough to spend $1,200.00 on a meter and pens?

Remember the average cleaner is happy with their process and has no hidden agenda. You and John? John is trying to prove his machine out cleans every other machine out there. You? You're a sock puppet. LOL

Richard I personally find the ATP thing very interesting and good to know for myself but other than that I do not preach it to my clients nor did I buy my Trinity Rock because of ATP testing. If my opinion was a strong as lets say Mikeys I would buy it then post my findings. It seems odd that guys like Mikey that have so much to say and have no knowledge other than hearsay.

I think it is great that John has taken the initiative to test the performance of his new equipment. The only way to go beyond what the eye can see is to test and that is what John has done.KUDOS

I have the best testing protocall in the industry and that is the opinions of my thrilled clients.

Richard just because I am happy with my Rock and share that does not mean anything more than that. I also can say a lot of good about VS or how about my back packs or my vacuum cleaners and I can g on and on. I bet if I started ranting about TMs I would be hearing a whole different tune. Ya know like C.Lee and his POS Steam Genie

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk Jockey

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
Mardie, if you are combination cleaning still then I can understand why people might be happy. But if you are using the Trinity stand alone I think your process has gone backward.

Your business in any event, you know best for it.

But recovery of soil just doesn't compute with absorbent pad cleaning.

The carpet mills have spoken.

Now I doubt any of the mills would appreciate my extractor in maintaining their carpets. But I can put my hand on my heat and say, "I flushed that pee out".

Scott W did a webinar for CleanFax I think some time back. He was discussing urine remediation and he mentioned how a small animal
Returning to the same places to utinate can quickly deposit many gallons of urine in the carpet.

The only way to ever hope to recover such a body of liquid is with extraction and irrigation.

I have a thread here at the moment Mardie where the doorway to the master bedroom on a job I did had a HUGE urine deposit in the carpet. The deep extraction effluent was so yellow it was almost orange. The ammonia was so pungent my eyes and nose were running.

You just can't pad that.

You can once you've done extraction as a finishing / anti wicking measure. But not to deal with the soiling.

Now if you like your Tribity OP machine that's fine with me. I recently got a disc machine myself and the benefits are obvious.

Mine is only a rotary, you have a better machine than me. But we both have disc machines and there are things they do well and things they don't.

Grant

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
"lazy"??
or do I have to spend $4000 to find out AGAIN your claims don't measure up to reality?

said it so much, loud and often, many of us TM veterans thought maybe it's possible??

so send me a demo, John
cause I don't intend to suspend reality and $pend to find out it;s just more of the same stuff from under the chicken coop you've been shoveling for 15+ years

..L.T.A.

Post of the month.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
How do you TM guys feel about SS making claims that there pro1200 is the hottest TM in the industry. We all know they are FOS. I brought it up several times in the pro1200 thread and the only comment I got was from Mikey and that was "They all say that". Well I must say that that response coming from Mikey sure blew me away.

We are all sold on equipment and it is up to us to decide what is best for us and for the situation that we want it for. For instance when I bought my Cimex it was not for the sales pitch that was selling the machine. I bought it to apply my pretreat and do a pre scrub. Do not think I did 3 encap only jobs with it in the time I used it. To me them results were horrible.

If I attacked every advertisement or salesperson I did not agree with I would grow old real fast.

Hope you guys can see my point.

Last edited:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
How do you TM guys feel about SS making claims that there pro1200 is the hottest TM in the industry. .

if it;s really in print, and If haven't already said it, I'll go on public record saying they're FOS

but that's really not the point of this thread.
It's the suspension of reality that has to take place to believe a synthetic bonnet can remove more soil than a flush/rinse extract

if you want to "test" something Mardie, rent a quality hi-performance porty for your next moderate/heavy to severe soiled job.
Run your best combo method on the worst of it, but while still damp from your best efforts, fire up the porty and run the wand across it with a slow triggered wand back stroke, then a forward dry stroke

you'll be looking for a TM once your eyes are opened
and you'll REALLY be "wowing" the custy with a Cimex (or Rock) pre-scrub and TM flush/rinse extract

..L.T.A.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Mardie, if you are combination cleaning still then I can understand why people might be happy. But if you are using the Trinity stand alone I think your process has gone backward.

Your business in any event, you know best for it.

But recovery of soil just doesn't compute with absorbent pad cleaning.

The carpet mills have spoken.

Now I doubt any of the mills would appreciate my extractor in maintaining their carpets. But I can put my hand on my heat and say, "I flushed that pee out".

Scott W did a webinar for CleanFax I think some time back. He was discussing urine remediation and he mentioned how a small animal
Returning to the same places to utinate can quickly deposit many gallons of urine in the carpet.

The only way to ever hope to recover such a body of liquid is with extraction and irrigation.

I have a thread here at the moment Mardie where the doorway to the master bedroom on a job I did had a HUGE urine deposit in the carpet. The deep extraction effluent was so yellow it was almost orange. The ammonia was so pungent my eyes and nose were running.

You just can't pad that.

You can once you've done extraction as a finishing / anti wicking measure. But not to deal with the soiling.

Now if you like your Tribity OP machine that's fine with me. I recently got a disc machine myself and the benefits are obvious.

Mine is only a rotary, you have a better machine than me. But we both have disc machines and there are things they do well and things they don't.

Grant

Grant just because I have an OP machine does not mean that is all I use for all situations. It is Mikey that is trying to portray that image of OP users. I use several different methods and chemistry combination depending on the situation. One of the first tools I bought was a water claw. I am starting with another nursing home on Monday. Seems my urine treatments are quite popular.

Mikey P

Administrator
Grant just because I have an OP machine does not mean that is all I use for all situations. It is Mikey that is trying to portray that image of OP users. I use several different methods and chemistry combination depending on the situation. One of the first tools I bought was a water claw. I am starting with another nursing home on Monday. Seems my urine treatments are quite popular.

and what do you hook that Water Claw to, a shop vac or tiny spotter?

Buy a real portable.

or one of these..

20130530_111139_zps52d38523.jpg

Reactions: Shorty

David VB

Name
David Van Briggle
"lazy"??

so send me a demo, John

..L.T.A.
So true.

These threads are a blast from the past. I have watched for years how every time John comes out with a new machine or a new pad, he always says it solves a problem that he previously denied ever existed in the first place. There are so few cleaners that have been around 15 years to know this and many, many new cleaners that the same old recycled tactics will work on. I guess many of them will just have to waste their money to learn for themselves like a lot of us did.

In all fairness, the same can be said of a lot of other suppliers to this industry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom