Tom Conway Devpro Wand, board hype...

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
The Ti belongs in a museum.

nice wand...but way to light..there is just no head weight to help keep them planted onto the carpets....and forget using one on a CGD..it just skimmed over the surface....and because of this the recovery was not all that great..
the vacuum chamber was not any different from any other wand out there...I had 3..and to be honest..once I switched over to the westpac's....my recovery and dry times were much much better...and now after all these years of standing behind my westpac's...thanks to Tom...they have been retired...

Mikey P

Administrator
The vacuum slot is designed to be used with out a Glide on the PCTI

It's too narrow in other words

The new wave of wands, especially Tom's, are designed with wide open, gail force inducing openings that HAVE TO used with a glide

SamIam

Name
sam miller
nice wand...but way to light..there is just no head weight to help keep them planted onto the carpets....and forget using one on a CGD..it just skimmed over the surface....and because of this the recovery was not all that great..
the vacuum chamber was not any different from any other wand out there...I had 3..and to be honest..once I switched over to the westpac's....my recovery and dry times were much much better...and now after all these years of standing behind my westpac's...thanks to Tom...they have been retired...

Put your machine at 14 hg instead of 12 it makes a difference.

Reactions: dealtimeman

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Maybe after all these swivel wands rule the market... The PC titanium will come down to a reasonable price. Just maybe

Reactions: Jimmy L

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
In 20 years they will be collectors items worth hundreds!

My 20 year old POS 16 inch CASTEX wand will be in the carpet cleaners museum.

Reactions: SamIam

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Jim are you going to get two more Devastators?

I have plans to buy one m ore of Tom's wands around December...or maybe sooner...that huge church that I do booked and I am going to want one for getting in between the pews and everything...I am only running one truck and work by myself...but the guy I had is going to come and help with the church and I will have both running...

tomorrow will be 2 weeks with this wand and I still have not pulled a rotary off the truck......

Mikey P

Administrator
I have plans to buy one m ore of Tom's wands around December...or maybe sooner...that huge church that I do booked and I am going to want one for getting in between the pews and everything...I am only running one truck and work by myself...but the guy I had is going to come and help with the church and I will have both running...

tomorrow will be 2 weeks with this wand and I still have not pulled a rotary off the truck......
What device or devices do you keep on board to pre scrub with?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
What device or devices do you keep on board to pre scrub with?

seeing how before I bought this wand I was always rotary cleaning ..I do not own anything in particular for pre scrubbing..never needed it......a friend of mine has CRB that I can use..but so far I have not needed it...The January show I am going to see what is available there...

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mikey P

Administrator
If you clean a lot of greasy/dog hair situations get a 175, a shampoo brush and pad driver and a few colors of pads

if not, get a CRB for grit, sand and hair removal.

I carry both on all three trucks

Either way, both followed by wanding are quicker than RE.

Mikey P

Administrator
Would you leave to do a route with out a scrubber on board of some sort?

exactly.

Jim went from an RX20 to the HOSS.

I'm guessing this is all new to him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom