Lets get to know "the next Studebaker" a bit better..
(feel free to not answer any touchy subjects)
- You got into carpet cleaning when and why?
- What other hobbies or education help juice your creative designs?
- Was your lint filter born out of necessity or just too much time on your hands?
- Is the filter still selling well and are you done tweaking it?
- Was your first wand attempt with Tony Dang or a solo project?
- What was your main goal, a better than Mytee swivel or better than average airflow/suction?
- How many different versions of your wand were made with Tony before you called it quits?
- Why did you call it quits?
- Who is more responsible for the current pain in your neck, Rob, Tony, Bristor or Tim?
- With out spilling the beans and knowing what I know, I will predict that your wand ('s) will be fully ready for prime time retailer sales within 2 months. Some of the cool geek features of the current version will be gone but it will be a better and for the masses yet still have all the punch and power of your one offs right now. How nice will it be to have your wand ('s) at the same place your filter is at now and you know longer need to stress over design changes or sales?
- and you can move on to your next project, which will be?
- and after that will be?
- How much of a surprise was the performance of your wand? Seeing how you designed it around a 45 blower, I get the feeling that you had no idea what it was going to do with larger 48s and up machines.
- I believe that by this time next year , your wand will play a big part in helping sell smaller truckmounts. Your internal porting is the main key. I believe your integrity is the second factor. Eventually the knock offs will be here, but the knock offs will come from companies that don't play well with the truckmount manufactures. So the question is, do you realize what an important part you will be playing in the future of truckmount design and sales?
- pretty damn cool dude, congrats!