Hot Seat Spill the beans Conway! (Interveiw with the original Devastator Wand creator)

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
What a day. I am actually really excited to see what guys think of the prototype 12" heads/wands!!
I am going to bring a 1.5 tubed and A 2" TUBED!! I am actually going to use the 2" tomorrow for the first time was able to get it put together tonight!!
It sounds very impressive hooked to my shop vac LOL.
There are a few things that need to be adjusted, but I think it is gonna be killer in both models, but the 2" is gonna freaking kick azz.

I know some have been waiting for a long time for this 12" head...I do believe it will be worth the wait, if this size wand is what your looking for.

I cleaned a house the other day with the 1.5 12" and it did very very well, it was pouring rain that day and the carpet felt amazing as far as water recovery and dry times will still be very decent even with a 1.5 tubed wand. I can't wait till the morning when I hook the 12 x 2" tubed wand up it is gonna be exciting

A HUGE THANK YOU TO PMF FOR WORKING OVERTIME TO GET MY ORDERS TAKEN CARE OF.
They were able to get some prototype glides done also....they came out very very good also, so good I think I will be able to offer a glides with minimal bridges very soon.

F

FB7777

Marty had bought a Fjord King booster and a Vortex....... Not much of a good analogy.....:headscratch: I'd just stick with Mark and Jim...

@Mikey P on Nate's computer...
Too funny

I pulled the trigger on the Devastator after Marty bought a 2nd wand

MArtys an idiot and will buy anything once but he's too cheap to do it twice

So the wand HAS to be the real deal

Reactions: Nomad74

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Too funny

I pulled the trigger on the Devastator after Marty bought a 2nd wand

MArtys an idiot and will buy anything once but he's too cheap to do it twice

So the wand HAS to be the real deal

Marty is the only reason I even had an interest in Tom's wand...once I heard that he pried open his wallet and bought it... there had to be a reason to look...
and 2017 will go down in the record books...because he did it not only once...but twice...

so I owe this one to Marty......

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
If you had listened to me, you would have had one a year earlier, ya know

Tools and machines I can figure out for myself...I don't listen to people too much in that area...I don't care what others think...I want to get my hands on them and see for myself......
underneath that Duffus exterior...Marty is a lot smarter than probably even he thinks.....and when he opens his wallet for something...then you need to stand back and see whats going on...and I am really really glad I did....

aside from that...Sam Miller is probably the only person I really focus a lot of my attention to..he is a very smart man...genuine and honest....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom