Let's Talk Greg Crowley

F

FB7777

So for 2012 you are on track to gross $800,000

Are you still running 3 trucks?

If so, are they 2 man crews most of the time?

Are you doing Restoration work as well?

I'm curious, in no way am I doubting you cause its always been my belief that if you have to lie on the internet about success its just a sad state for the perpetrator.

My personal truck will gross about $230,000 this year, granted I could have done more but I'm getting old and uninspired the past few years:lol:

You're averaging over $250K per truck , and for a company as young as yours thats pretty awesome IMO

What are your 3 best CARPET SECRETS???

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum

Are you still running 3 trucks?

If so, are they 2 man crews most of the time?

Are you doing Restoration work as well?

I'm curious, in no way am I doubting you cause its always been my belief that if you have to lie on the internet about success its just a sad state for the perpetrator.

My personal truck will gross about $230,000 this year, granted I could have done more but I'm getting old and uninspired the past few years:lol:

You're averaging over $250K per truck , and for a company as young as yours thats pretty awesome IMO

How can he be slow if he is bringing in 3K a day every working day, All year long.

F

FB7777

How's your year going Dave?

I bet you have been getting compliments on the van wrap on a regular basis ... Not to mention all the non spoken approval of a professional looking cleaning truck

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Thanks.

All is well. I just got a call today while I was at the bank from a lady that saw me driving.

My plates say- "Call me" Which can't hurt.

I replaced the rear tires on that van today and now it rides like a dream.

The other ones were defective or out of balance. Going 65 felt like it had square tires on it.

Becker

Name
Becker
Thanks.

All is well. I just got a call today while I was at the bank from a lady that saw me driving.

My plates say- "Call me" Which can't hurt.

I replaced the rear tires on that van today and now it rides like a dream.

The other ones were defective or out of balance. Going 65 felt like it had square tires on it.

Have you posted pics of the van?

As for Waffles, didn't he turn down like a million plus offer to buy his company like 2 or 3 year ago?

$800k at 25 per room over 3 vans is a feat to be proud of.

I'm worn out and looking forward to a few slow weeks after all season of taking care of the needs of mt 12 clients total.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
If he is really only charging 25 bucks a room each van would be doing 40 rooms per day.

His guys must be exhausted!!

-A couple of pics from my cheap ass phone.

I'll post some better ones later.

imagejpeg_2.jpg

imagejpeg_2-1.jpg

Last edited:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
It is an inflated number. It is actually closer $620,000 . I will talk to you in a bit. Not sure how I came up with $800,000 I think that is what I dreamed up

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley

Are you still running 3 trucks? Yes we run 3 trucks

If so, are they 2 man crews most of the time? singleman on my truck and Matts truck, 2 on the third

Are you doing Restoration work as well? We do some restoration work but it uninsured home owners basicly pad replacements and cleaning no drying

You're averaging over $250K per truck , and for a company as young as yours thats pretty awesome IMO My company is not that young anymore

1. Be consistent in everything you do in your business. Set time aside to pursue segments of business. Do not be afraid to ask for someones business because a lot of people a looking for carpet cleaners. I have walked in more office parks and just ask the question of do they want an estimate and most of the time they are surprised how affordable it is and really want ti done. So walk through a lot of doors. Start going to schools and contact town facility managers there are some big buildings and it isn't their money

2. Quality... When you do get the job, do the absolute best job even if you f'd up the quote and the area is bigger or dirtier or whatever. You asked for the business so produce quality work even if you take a hit
3. Personality. I may be an ass here but out in the real world dealing with customers I am kind and affable.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I have noticed that most everybody who consistantly offers up their numbers on the boards is either trying to make themselves out to be a guru, or is lying, or both. Even the guys who do it while supposedly calling out someone else.

I never talk about my numbers.

F

FB7777

I have noticed that most everybody who consistantly offers up their numbers on the boards is either trying to make themselves out to be a guru, or is lying, or both.

I never talk about my numbers.
I'm certain your numbers are nothing to brag about Marty... A stellar year for a 20+ year vet like you is in the $200,000 range I bet

There potentially is a third reason Marty... which a selfish cheapskate like yourself would obviously overlook

Giving back or paying it forward...

If it comes off as bragging then tuff shit for the losers that either think the person is lying or just acting like a guru

Does Alabama suck the life energy out of everyone or just the inbreds?

Last edited by a moderator:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I'm certain your numbers are nothing to brag about Marty... A stellar year for a 20+ year vet like you is in the $200,000 range I bet

There potentially is a third reason Marty... which a selfish cheapskate like yourself would obviously overlook

Giving back or paying it forward...

If it comes off as bragging then tuff shit for the losers that either think the person is lying or just acting like a guru

Does Alabama suck the life energy out of everyone or just the inbreds?

Nope Phred, you just don't have that same nasty sting you used to have any more. Try rubbing Absorbine Junior over your balls before the next post.

F

FB7777

Success has mellowed me over the years ... although At least you admit mine were once more acerbic

Sadly yours consistently possess the scent of failure

And what is with your fascination with references to male genetalia and buttholes?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Success has mellowed me over the years ... although At least you admit mine were once more acerbic

Sadly yours consistently possess the scent of failure

And what is with your fascination with references to male genetalia and buttholes?

Nope Phred. You just ain't got it any more. No bite left Dude. You're not even a shell of what you once were. Pitiful.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I've experienced what Phred is going thru as a man gets older.
That testosterone is pissed down the toilet and replaced by estrogen.

Happens to every man.

F

FB7777

I hate when Ladwig is right

So Crowley , your revised Gross Sales estimate his been adjusted down by 30% to $620,000 ?

Last year you told me you did $700,000

You should still try to get on Survivor to make up the lost revenue

Last edited by a moderator:
F

FB7777

Nope Phred. You just ain't got it any more. No bite left Dude. You're not even a shell of what you once were. Pitiful.

I've gone from pathetic to pitiful in your eyes... I'm crushed

Why do you respond to my posts Willy, you need my approval?

I need a spray bottle to get you from nipping at my heels.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
last year I was on pace for over $700,000. I honestly do not have a final number yet because this year I am strictly relying on a CPA now and he handles everything through Karie. It is astounding the difference in business the last few years. Just bought a building on Washington street in weymouth. Moving forward w business but having more expenses and only having 7 jobs last week is some scary shoot. I don't want to cut into my savings but it gets scary when you have a few others to worry about.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Dude quit apologizing for making $600,000 plus.

Gawddd you're brain washed just because the EX called you a loser doesn't mean you are one.

You're a loser on your own right! :winky:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I've experienced what Phred is going thru as a man gets older.
That testosterone is pissed down the toilet and replaced by estrogen.

Happens to every man.

Wanna bet ????

Some blokes from down under just don't let it happen "down under".

Use it or lose it. :winky:

:very_drunk:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I've gone from pathetic to pitiful in your eyes... I'm crushed

Why do you respond to my posts Willy, you need my approval?

I need a spray bottle to get you from nipping at my heels.

I pleasure myself EVERY TIME I READ ONE OF YOUR POSTS!
Will you marry me Fred?

F

FB7777

last year I was on pace for over $700,000. I honestly do not have a final number yet because this year I am strictly relying on a CPA now and he handles everything through Karie. It is astounding the difference in business the last few years. Just bought a building on Washington street in weymouth. Moving forward w business but having more expenses and only having 7 jobs last week is some scary shoot. I don't want to cut into my savings but it gets scary when you have a few others to worry about.

What number Washington St?

I'm in Weymouth,a couple times a month

I'd love to check out your building

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Right across from Hajjars. We will be fully operational in there by spring

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom