Let's Talk Greg Crowley

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I love to hear success stories. Building a profitable muilti-truck operation is no easy task. Something is this account dose not add up. No one doing this kind of volume should have no clue what they grossed last year Or underestimate revenues by a couple of hundred thousand.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
I have noticed that most everybody who consistantly offers up their numbers on the boards is either trying to make themselves out to be a guru, or is lying, or both. Even the guys who do it while supposedly calling out someone else.

I never talk about my numbers.

Worse than fishing stories and dick size discussions.

FredC

Village Idiot
I knew all those stories about Ruff Hewn landing 100lb steelhead while fly fishing with his c*ck were bullshit...

what I have no reason to doubt though is Crowley.............at least as long as the checks keep clearing.............

carpet cleaning, alimony, child support, meth sales..........wgaf

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I knew all those stories about Ruff Hewn landing 100lb steelhead while fly fishing with his c*ck were bullshit...
Fred I hear the truth is Larry doesn't even own a fishin pole.

Never has...........what he doesn't catch by hand he whispers up to the waters edge.
Yeps he's a fish withsperererr.... :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Sylvesterlisp.jpg

Name
Jesse
Something is this account dose not add up. No one doing this kind of volume should have no clue what they grossed last year Or underestimate revenues by a couple of hundred thousand.

It's not normal but is possible. I couldn't tell you what we did last year and be within 100k, however I do know what I made. I also don't know this years with any accuracy but I know we do a bit more than Crowley :razz:.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
This year isn't finished but I would say unless you are in an office and not working your business you don't know. You rely on others you trust.

I ran restaurants and when we were doing $900,000 we knew where would stood when we had 3 restaurants and were doing $5 million I relied on my controller and secretary who worked with the CPA. My job was build and teach. I am out in the field everyday I rely on Karie(restaurants in was Laura). When I was w sodexho marriot I ran my region and everyone called their numbers in and I had no idea. I took care of marketing, business development and QA. You have to know what you are good idea and build around people you trust. We aren't all mizers

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Boyle 230 K that is awesome. Im just as jealous as mArty. Does that include the janitorial accounts or is that just carpet cleaning?

Golden Boy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom