do you doody in your costomer's homes?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
He left out a couple very important recommendations

1. Spray air freshener INSIDE THE TOILET BEFORE YOU DOODOO, not in the air after

2. On flushing: COURTESY FLUSH. That means flush during the doodooing. To hide the sound and prevent odor

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Unless you have an all day job at the place, I'm sure most of you have the self control to take care of these issues prior to, or after, the job.

We had a guy drop one so large that it clogged the toilet and the owner of the company had to break it up and remove it physically. Another had to fog the place afterward because the customer insisted they could still smell the .....essence...of the behavior.

Name
Nate W.
This has been a big thing here for awhile.. 1 drop in the toilet before using it and it doesn't smell..

Amazon product
View: https://www.amazon.com/OneDrop-Before-You-Go-Toilet-Drops-Scent/dp/B000XCKMAI

I have a condition that I only use a bathroom other than home if I can't hold it.. Pissing is a given, I've used a closet and the vac hose at times.. I've also encountered broken/leaky toilets so ALWAYS ask for permission..

My friend's cousin who worked for the cable tv company pissed in a lady's house, then he left and the lady claimed he flooded the house from the toilet.. It was a big deal and enforced to use a bathroom outside at a park or something.. They'd give a bottle like thing to piss in then you could throw it away..

Reactions: Papa John

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
My old helper needs to watch this!

Every damn house he needed to go.
I had one do the same thing. I took him on with me to work and he used the bathroom at every job. We even went to my house to pick up some more equipment and he had to use my bathroom. I fired him when I noticed that he pissed all over my toilet seat. I had to call all the customers that day and offer to clean their bathroom if the idiot did the same thing at their house. I was furious

• Haha
Reactions: Kenny Hayes

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Honestly hour and a half drive with traffic going north, I've peed on a cup at the car wash

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
We had a customer whose truck had several water bottles filled with urine scattered over the inside of the truck.

I called the owner and told him to send someone out to clean his truck out before we would work on it. He gave me some lip, so I told him to take his equipment somewhere else to be fixed.

He did as he was told, and we never had that happen again.

While it’s true that there is more health risk and overall filth in a full waste tank, that was something I would not ask my guys to deal with.

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Years ago, had a client driving thru my neighborhood once. Saw me while I was mowing the grass. So he stopped and we chatted. Ask to use the bathroom. Came back out, we chatted a bit longer and left. After finishing my lawn, I go to my bathroom. Pee all over the seat. Talk about furious.
some guys are straight up pigs And they don’t think nothing of it. They can’t see how piggish they are.

ive been waiting for him to call for carpet cleaning. I might return the favor….but I won’t cause I’m not that way.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I keep a jug in the garage and add and let it get real strong over the summer. Then in the fall I sprinkle it all around the edges of my yard.
This I'm told by Marty will keep big foot away.

And for the hard stuff I save and send to all on my DED pool list. In a plain card board box with directions to place the turds in the paper bag supplied and set on fire. Of course matches are supplied.

Name
Nate W.
my only question is why is Tooboring still at it?

I would assume the same reason he lives in the DR.. He helps to rebuild homes and schools, enjoys the people & other things.. He enjoys what he does.. Hell, I still have cassette tapes of his before SFS..

Or the old saying, "Those who can't, teach.."

Reactions: Mike J

Willy P

Name
Willy P
All this advice was moot to me with colitis. It was go now and move it. Cotton underwear stains are impossible.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom