do you doody in your costomer's homes?

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
I don't really know Steve, but my dad will be 91 in three weeks and he's still writing articles and doing all he can for the industry.
I always say to to seasoned folk I meet thru cleaning that are up in age and thinking of retiring…KEEP IT MOVING.

There is no such thing as retiring…maybe want to slow down a bit and according to your stamina, but do keep it moving for as long as you can.

when I can’t no more swing and sling the wand or lose passion, you see me at the Walmart entrance with a great big smile…”Welcome! Welcome! Glad to see!”

Be sure to smile back will you¡
the only one I‘ll be watching closely at the Walmart is the trouble make JiMmy.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
We had a customer whose truck had several water bottles filled with urine scattered over the inside of the truck.

I called the owner and told him to send someone out to clean his truck out before we would work on it. He gave me some lip, so I told him to take his equipment somewhere else to be fixed.

He did as he was told, and we never had that happen again.

While it’s true that there is more health risk and overall filth in a full waste tank, that was something I would not ask my guys to deal with.
When you see urine written with a sharpie, it's not spotter.

• Haha
Reactions: Jim Pemberton
Name
Jeff T
No, never.

12,000 appointments.

Used a client’s restroom to urinate?

Always ask first of course….

Sure.

There’s enough restaurants and gas stations to have a sit down.

I find it disturbing that this is topic of discussion….

Some of you dudes need to check your shit in more ways than one…

hogjowl

Idiot™
It’s really unbelievable how detestable some people are. I grew up with a guy who would literally poop in his pants right in front of you and go on about the rest of his day as if he didn’t stink to all hell. Now tell me this, did his Mom not grow tired of washing his poopy pants after he got too old for diapers? Did his brothers appreciate having their clothing washed along with his poopy pants in the same water? Or, did they poop in their pants too?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
It’s really unbelievable how detestable some people are. I grew up with a guy who would literally poop in his pants right in front of you and go on about the rest of his day as if he didn’t stink to all hell. Now tell me this, did his Mom not grow tired of washing his poopy pants after he got too old for diapers? Did his brothers appreciate having their clothing washed along with his poopy pants in the same water? Or, did they poop in their pants too?
ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLabama

hogjowl

Idiot™
IMG_1297.jpeg

Ggggggggoober

• Haha
Reactions: BIG WOOD

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
If you do have to "Drop a load" why not send the lady of the house a gift from Lumedeo.com ? They will remember your kindness

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom