Your best ROI marketing dollars$$$$

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
YUP,
Good stuff
Once you get past the WAP videos, there is some excellent business building and educational content.

Name
Lyon
What are the legit choice to throw money at in 2021

Adwords
Facebook
You own site, SEO
Angies
Yelp

Local radio
Local TV
Billboard

EDDM
Coupon books
Yellow pages

Time spent creating/ developing employee MFB

What am i missing?
Turn an old fire truck into a carpet cleaning truck. All the kids in the neighborhood will ask their parents to have your firetruck in their driveway. Give the kids free fireman’s hats, encase the hoses in a firehouse wrapping. And run back in forth to the truck with equipment in hand like a fireman would do at a 4 alarm blaze.

Mikey P

Administrator
Turn an old fire truck into a carpet cleaning truck. All the kids in the neighborhood will ask their parents to have your firetruck in their driveway. Give the kids free fireman’s hats, encase the hoses in a firehouse wrapping. And run back in forth to the truck with equipment in hand like a fireman would do at a 4 alarm blaze.
Could work Lyon

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
All your profits would go to fuel your fire truck

Brian H

Name
Brian H
If I were advertising against that in my market I'd put a Keystone Kops spin on your ad, with the tagline "Don't Get Hosed".

We had 2 brothers in our market who ran competing cleaning companies. The first company was named Coaches and other was First Class.

The owner from 1st Class had advertising that said something like " Why go coach when you can get 1st class".

Back
Top Bottom