Without a DOUBT!

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
What looks easier, the wand or the stair tool? You be the judge.

IMG_20190925_100148.jpg IMG_20190925_100220.jpg

Reactions: BIG WOOD

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Holding the wand all wrong.

Stand forward and reach back to the trigger.
Says the man who can go on and on and on about protecting a $25.00 valve with a cheap Chinese brass nipple, for the principle. Yet will clumsy his back and rotator cuff to clean with the wrong tool.

Makes sense.

1569449239235.png

Last edited:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
In other words: Wand stairs when you don't care about the results, and a stair tool when you do?

The pictures are definitely an exaggeration. Still a clumsy tool for stairs, that does not enable one to do detail work, may increase chances of damage to property and long term not a good posture for the back and shoulder.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
This is the wrong way to advertise the 12” devastator.

I think Mikey needs to make a video of a female cleaning normally with it and showing how the 1 1/2” is the perfect size for their hands.

There needs to be more women in this business

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I'm not saying you can't use your wand on stairs, in fact, in the building in my picture, I cleaned the last 6 stairs at each end of the ground floor hallway with the wand. It's a straight shot and not too uncomfortable. On the upper staircases, it's steep and not a lot of room to maneuver especially between the last 2 stairs and the landing wall. You would have to turn a full size wand sideways to get the last 2 stairs. If you only do a few stairs once in a while and want to use your wand, go for it. If you live in the land of stairs, you're better off finding a stair tool that works for you. Power washers have the same issue. If they are always using the lance in large jobs, rather than a spinner, they have to hold their shoulder high for an extended period of time and risk doing damage to their rotator cuff. Today, I cleaned 96 stairs. I am thankful for my stair tool.

Rob Grady

Name
Rob Grady
And one cleaning head to rule all RV heads.Rolls over bullnoses, can be used vertically on risers ambidextrously.
Bet you guys have never used a set up like this. Has the ss floater attached to distribution chamber.

20190926_120248.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom