White Magic Triton DS?

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Any here got any experience with these?
Older unit I know, looking at 1 thats possibly got 1800 hrs but is on its 2nd engine?? Only thing that really appeals to me is that its diesel..

words of wisdom welcome from those that know and also have both left and righthanded screwdrivers :biggrin:

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
DAmn you Californians!!! What the hell does misory trifecta mean? You say these kinds of phrases all the time.
misery (I'm guessing?) trifecta

p.s. I'm single so have room in my life for extra drama..

just not sure if new gf drama or old gf drama good to see you again hate to see you go.. why wont you go drama??

Last edited:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
p.s. I'm single so have room in my life for extra drama..

just not sure if new gf drama or old gf drama good to see you again hate to see you go.. why wont you go drama??

Which is why I always remind my "married but bored/frustrated" friends to kiss and make up with their wives. The single life isn't for the faint hearted....

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

roro

Name
Ross Craig
Any here got any experience with these?
Older unit I know, looking at 1 thats possibly got 1800 hrs but is on its 2nd engine?? Only thing that really appeals to me is that its diesel..

words of wisdom welcome from those that know and also have both left and righthanded screwdrivers :biggrin:
Talk to Garth - guy in Wellington who had the misfortune of servicing them for the importers Enviro. Getting proprietary parts may be a hassle for you also.
roro

Reactions: Hack Attack

roro

Name
Ross Craig
Came over on Mon InterIslander - smooth as.
Garth is Newports. They are repair agents for cleaning machinery and do a bit of importing of gear. Based in Cornish St Petone last time I used him. Very straight-up guy.
roro

Reactions: Hack Attack

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Came over on Mon InterIslander - smooth as.
Garth is Newports. They are repair agents for cleaning machinery and do a bit of importing of gear. Based in Cornish St Petone last time I used him. Very straight-up guy.
roro
cheers I've actually dealt with Newports was while ago

Back
Top Bottom