which one do you like?

The Preacher

i like slot for T&G, Hybrid for carpet!

PS don't let Meat fool ya, he rarely pushes a wand, so his op means little on this thread!!!

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Holes was my favorite.

The configuration you get should be based on your set up, the types of jobs you do, whether or not you carry a vacuum or regularly prevac and what you are looking for from the glide.

A slot glide is a must for a guy doing apartments and restaurants who doesn't carry a vacuum on the truck. A guy with a small truckmount or porty doing mainly residential who prevacs at least on the nasty jobs would love a hole glide. So would a guy who's 60 and has arthritis in his shoulder and a Vortex.

Take care,
Lisa

A slot glide is a must for a guy doing apartments and restaurants who doesn't carry a vacuum on the truck.

Take care,
Lisa[/quote]
In response to the quote above. I carry a vac on the truck, not sure how one couldn't have a vac if they clean carpets. But I certainly do not want to vac each commercial job perfectly. Some areas will have stuff that needs to be sucked up. My unit with coolcuffs, is hard to pull the cuff off the greenhorn. So its a slot for me at the present time. I do notice a difference when they flatten out on commercial. It is very cool how well they fit the wand. Greenglide products are high quality, whatever you choose. Ron

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Hole is the most effective at solution recovery and the easiest to push. No-brainer if you're not a no-vacuum hack.

STOP GLOBAL COOLING!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom