Where did BlueLINE go wrong?

G

Bob Foster said:
James, this thread is about Blueline stuff so if you feel the need to rant at me please do it so somewhere else. So let me give you a place.

How about here >>>> viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30764

The link doesnt work due to the fact bob had to be put down like a broke legged horse .

I’ve communicated with Bill back and forth via e-mail several times. I thought I would let you guys know that. He asked me to clarify some things I said on this post. During the period that I was with Blueline, I had a credit for labor for warranty repair for them. During this time, if I ordered a part for my own resale purposes, not warranty repair, Blueline would credit me that part towards the balance. This post is about the remaining credit after Blueline gave the distributorship to the local carpet cleaner here in town. This post in no way reflects on Bill Bruders since he was not affiliated with Blueline when this happened. I am more than 100% sure that there is no way Bill Bruders would treat somebody like this.

Les

Mikey P

Administrator
Merry Christmas Matthew!

FENCZI3FOB5KQER.MEDIUM.jpg

hurricane

Nice ghetto tree!!!
Bill Bruder took the time to write me and we have since talked on the phone. He has inherited bluelines problems, but I think he is going to come through and make things right. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I've seen a progression of "bulletin board darlings" in the TM business eventually stub their toe badly. For a few years they can do no wrong, while their cheerleaders (often not owners btw) shout down and denegrate the competition.

They are ALL just machines.

ALL machines break.

Thanks,
Lee

Back
Top Bottom