VCT....

Mikey P

Administrator
My wifes beauty school has about 5000 feet they want cleaned, which we'll barter for her remaiing tutition.

The owner stripped and waxed it himself and about the worse job I've ever seen.
They dont own a vacuum and the students are responsible for cleaning the building. A 4' dust mop and a string mop is all they have.
Last week he emptied a storage closet and turned it into a class room. He stripped and finished it too...And IT is thee very worse job Ive ever seen, every square inch has hairs in the finish and he must have used the same mop that rhey clean with as the streaking was insane. Ill get pics...

Anyhow Im just going to lightly scrub and rinse with the 370. Most of the topical is long gone.

How do VCT floors perform if not sealed?

Like Travertine, I'm imagining...

A sponge...

Who has pics of the worse they've seen?

scotty747

Forget any sort of dust mop and broom. Wet vac, wet vac, wet vac. And your still going to get hair in the finish. It never ends. I use Johnsons over and under. Its a sealer and finish. Zep from Home Diaper is good too.

Mikey P

Administrator
Screenshot_20181020-154916_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20181020-154925_Messages.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
There is hair under the wax. Strip and wax at 1 buck a foot.

I knkow, this is any area he just did himself last week.

as for stripping, not going to happen, way too much furniture, he's a cheap skate, they are moving out in a year and I just wont do it.

He only want 4000 of the available 12,000 cleaned.

That will cover her tuition balance.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I knkow, this is any area he just did himself last week.

as for stripping, not going to happen, way too much furniture, he's a cheap skate, they are moving out in a year and I just wont do it.

He only want 4000 of the available 12,000 cleaned.

That will cover her tuition balance.
Stick to your plan and get it done. It can't look any worse. Maybe mop on a cheap zep wet look finish when you're done. It will look shiny.

Mikey P

Administrator
Those photos are of an area that I wont be touching..

"My" areas have virtually no remaining wax on them, just hair dye stains and mop mud

Willy P

Name
Willy P
That needs stripping and finish applied. Anything less and you'll end up with a bag of cat shit. I'm doing a post office tomorrow. I'll take some pics of a job done properly. Nice pic of Chavez Larry. I see he's shaving now.

Mikey P

Administrator
That needs stripping and finish applied. Anything less and you'll end up with a bag of cat shit. I'm doing a post office tomorrow. I'll take some pics of a job done properly. Nice pic of Chavez Larry. I see he's shaving now.

Your reading comprehension is as poor as your ability to mix a five gallon bucket.

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom