Uniforms

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We provide t-shirts, polos, route pants, jackets, lightwight pullover, winter pullover, winter coat, stocking cap and 2 pair of gloves. They only paid if they lost an item.

They sign a sheet listing what was issued and replacement cost. Most are good about it but others you find shirts and jackets in vehicles and in the lunch room.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
We provide t-shirts, polos, route pants, jackets, lightwight pullover, winter pullover, winter coat, stocking cap and 2 pair of gloves. They only paid if they lost an item.

They sign a sheet listing what was issued and replacement cost. Most are good about it but others you find shirts and jackets in vehicles and in the lunch room.
:icon_redface:

Wand Slinger

Name
Christopher Paulhamus
I tried the uniform setup when I first started out with me and a helper. I thought I was living the high life, the uniform people would pick up and drop them off to my front door. After a while, I noticed a smell coming from them, even though they looked cleaned. I realized the dry clean process they did, didn't do well in removing sweat, yuck.
Then there was the problem of remembering to put out the uniforms for pickup, giving enough uniforms to get you through next week, etc.
Decided to cancel the service and went polo shirts and shorts, dry fit material and have been happy ever since.
You can always embroider or have someone stitch your company name, etc.
A good clean appearance is what I think matters most.

steve_64

We supply some t-shirts but a couple employees have brought clothes in that we paid for vynil.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I provided an initial issue; khaki pants and blue shirt. No logo. A clip-on ID card.

The elves figured it out thereafter, buying their own khaki pants (no shorts) and blue shorts, but cleanliness and grooming were required.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
My uniform

socktinman.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom