Completed Turbo Hybrid TH40 -Tired of trying to turn your wand into a hard surface tool?

Completed Auction

FredC

Village Idiot
This auction is for you! Auction includes:

• One 12" TH-40 Turbo Hybrid Tile & Grout Cleaning Tool
  • Free shipping to L48

The Turbo Force 12-inch Turbo Hybrid operates at pressures up to 2,500 PSI and will clean 400–1,000 square feet per hour. Plus, the patented automatic vacuum compensator leaves the floor drier, which will really thrill your customer. In addition to being lightweight, the Turbo Hybrid is made from extremely durable stainless steel, so it can withstand the bumps and bruises of normal or heavy-duty use. The comfort grip non-slip handle relieves pressure on the hands and wrists while ensuring your fingers won't slip.

tf-th-ea.jpg

Comes with a one-year manufacturer's warranty.

$980+ Retail Value
Minimum starting bid $620
$10 minimum bid increment
FREE shipping to L48

Auction ends Wednesday March 29th at 9PM EST/ 6PM PST

bmastrange

Name
Brad Mastrangelo
This auction is for you! Auction includes:

• One 12" TH-40 Turbo Hybrid Tile & Grout Cleaning Tool
  • Free shipping to L48

The Turbo Force 12-inch Turbo Hybrid operates at pressures up to 2,500 PSI and will clean 400–1,000 square feet per hour. Plus, the patented automatic vacuum compensator leaves the floor drier, which will really thrill your customer. In addition to being lightweight, the Turbo Hybrid is made from extremely durable stainless steel, so it can withstand the bumps and bruises of normal or heavy-duty use. The comfort grip non-slip handle relieves pressure on the hands and wrists while ensuring your fingers won't slip.

tf-th-ea.jpg

Comes with a one-year manufacturer's warranty.

$980+ Retail Value
Minimum starting bid $620
$10 minimum bid increment
FREE shipping to L48

Auction ends Wednesday March 29th at 9PM EST/ 6PM PST

$620

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I just replace the brush ring on mine. What a difference it made. It reminded of my youth when I would run through the fields of mustard flowers. Fun times.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom