"They had those hoses"...

Mikey P

Administrator
is the #1 response from new customers when I ask how or what method was used the last time

With this in mind, I cry and or lol when cleaners tell me that certain tools or steps in a method will be looked at as unprofessional if seen by a customer.

One guy today believed that his precious clients had the discernment to know that a Makita used to VLM uph is acceptable, but the Ryobi equivalent would not pass muster.

I know this.

Me:
"Mrs Piftleton, as you know I offer all methods of carpet cleaning, AND IF THIS WERE MY HOME I WOULD USE ....

(cuts me short)

Mrs Piftelton:

Mike you're the professional, you do whatever you think is right, let me know when you're done and I'll pay you.

and almost always when they call back, the say, "hey whatever you did last time, do THAT again!"

Mikey P

Administrator
Do you extract or just let it dry?
the MF bonnets do the extracting, just like carpet.

Part of Jims class is to have the students clean half a cushion or peice with HWE and have with this OP methed, let it dry over night and try and figure out which side or half was cleaned by waht method, 9 times out of 10, the LM section looks better.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
the MF bonnets do the extracting, just like carpet.

Part of Jims class is to have the students clean half a cushion or peice with HWE and have with this OP methed, let it dry over night and try and figure out which side or half was cleaned by waht method, 9 times out of 10, the LM section looks better.

Thanks for the endorsement Mike.

The “can’t tell the difference” pieces are light to moderately soiled synthetic and blends.

The VLM “ looks better” comparisons are light to moderately soiled natural fiber fabrics.

Grossly soiled fabrics need HWE, often with a VLM finish to pick up wicked soils.

• Love
Reactions: SamIam

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I don’t care what you think, set 180 chairs out and see which method you prefer. You might need to extract 10 or 12 plus. I know that wasn’t the question, but still.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom