The One!!!

G

Today I used my van mounted Recoil with 100 feet of hose, power booster, and 4400 watts of electric heaters.

I just posted on the All Things Recoil board the following;

Today I was talking over a few things with Ed; When I noticed the Tank lid on the Waste tank bulging inward slightly.

Well if that wasn't enough I go over to the booster and notice it distorting also accross the top.

I sure do love my system; I am glad I have a glide though I was sure scratching my head everytime my tech would do wet swipes; I was just expecting for it to implode; but I know Ed makes a quality product.

Another poster replied;

Rickie you never noticed that before, the sides of the Recoil go in slightly also when a full load is on it if you are not using and AUX tank.

I replied Lovingly;

It looked like something from the movie "Matrix"; When Neo was flexing his super Matrix "THE ONE" POWERS.

I just kind of shook my head and looked at my tech and said; "Do you believe me now Trinity" The Recoil System is "THE ONE". It will bring an end to all other Machines Pretenders and MAKE EVERYTHING REAL!!

I love this machine; My tech that normally uses my gas burner I refer to as my mutt; he is getting a little too friendly with my Recoil!!!

Bob Foster

Tell SpecialEd to make his case out of something stronger than a Circle K styrofoam cooler.

G

I saw one in San Diego a little while ago. You wouldn't think they would work all that great by the looks of it.

G

Bob Foster said:
Tell SpecialEd to make his case out of something stronger than a Circle K styrofoam cooler.

Not sure about the Circle K ; but hey!!

G

grouNd meAt said:
how long have you had your Recoil, Rickie?

and how many days a week does it get used full time?

..L.T.A.

My Recoil is a little over a year; Not sure about the Machine; Got over 2k hours now on Generator though.

G

Mikey P said:
Did Ed sub those lids out from Aerotech?

Not Sure; Probably someone qualified to do something other than drink though; they probably would need a little experience in design manufacturing.

G

Josh said:
I saw one in San Diego a little while ago. You wouldn't think they would work all that great by the looks of it.

Just as the size of Mikey's head tricks people into thinking he has a large brain; looks aren't what counts. Design and engineering proves more IMHO.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
How come no one wants to by my Cross-American Booster that has only been used a couple times at a deep discount?

I bet with a recoil and 2 boosters instead of 1 you could get out 75-100 feet

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
rjfdube said:
grouNd meAt said:
how long have you had your Recoil, Rickie?

and how many days a week does it get used full time?

..L.T.A.

My Recoil is a little over a year; Not sure about the Machine; Got over 2k hours now on Generator though.

Thanks
But I'm not sure how to interpret that.
are you telling me that when the gen is running so is the Recoil?
cause that's a hell of a lot of hours on a CCing machine for 1 year

..L.T.A.

Greenie

I'm just curious, what makes a Gray water tank from an RV something of special engineering?

You wanna see some flex, kick on an M-5, and that is a THICK roto-molded tank purpose built and it still flexes under the new 10"hg vac motors.

If Rickie keeps up the Banter I will hook an M-5 to his Recoil and invert that tank.

Mikey P

Administrator
I just want to go on record here.

Ed Valentines machines are extremely poorly built.

and anyone who says that they are impressed by the build quality or "engineering" of any of his garbage is either a complete moron or a liar.

mostly likely both in Rickie's case.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I don't know him either. What is the name of his company?

G

Mikey P said:
I just want to go on record here.

Ed Valentines machines are extremely poorly built.

and anyone who says that they are impressed by the build quality or "engineering" of any of his garbage is either a complete moron or a liar.

I wasn't impressed with what I saw. Maybe it was an old 'one' and he's improved his porti's?

rjfdube said:
Today I used my van mounted Recoil with 100 feet of hose, power booster, and 4400 watts of electric heaters.

I just posted on the All Things Recoil board the following;

Today I was talking over a few things with Ed; When I noticed the Tank lid on the Waste tank bulging inward slightly.

Well if that wasn't enough I go over to the booster and notice it distorting also accross the top.

I sure do love my system; I am glad I have a glide though I was sure scratching my head everytime my tech would do wet swipes; I was just expecting for it to implode; but I know Ed makes a quality product.

Another poster replied;

Rickie you never noticed that before, the sides of the Recoil go in slightly also when a full load is on it if you are not using and AUX tank.

I replied Lovingly;

It looked like something from the movie "Matrix"; When Neo was flexing his super Matrix "THE ONE" POWERS.

I just kind of shook my head and looked at my tech and said; "Do you believe me now Trinity" The Recoil System is "THE ONE". It will bring an end to all other Machines Pretenders and MAKE EVERYTHING REAL!!

I love this machine; My tech that normally uses my gas burner I refer to as my mutt; he is getting a little too friendly with my Recoil!!!

Allright Rickie I go to Pensacola quite a bit so next time I come I need to see this vortex porty.

G

No problem CP; I live in Pensacola and work here all the time; Info posted on my website drop on by; Bring a truck though with one of those M-5's; I wouldn't mind seeing it in person. I know of not 1 person here in Pensacola that owns one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom