The NEW Everest 870 reveal

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I thought I was the only one who made regretting morning before coffee posts.

WHEW!

That makes me feel better

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
Yes. Tom and I cleaned the Cal-Fire North Ops building. I was on the Zipper and Tom was on his wand. What a blast. Then when we do my Asian Buffet place we always Dual wand. The buffet is probably 250 ft maybe 300ft total. TM makes incredible heat at 20 flow.

Also ran out over 400 dual on a memory care facility. That was a long day.

Could you tell what they other meth head was doing with their wand?

Reactions: SamIam

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
After re-reading my ‘before morning coffee’ post, I owe you an apology Laura. I’m sorry that it sounded so.... asshole-ish.... as you are the face of Pro-Scientific here on MB, i was directing my frustration out on you unnecessarily, It wasn’t warranted or needed. I guess I went a little overboard.
Again, I’m sorry.
Jeff @ SCC
Good for you Jeff. She doesn't deserve it. She's gracious enough to spend time with us assholes when she doesn't have to. She could just leave us with Justin. 😉

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Could you tell what they other meth head was doing with their wand?
Yes, there is a drop in CFM but when dual wandijg were pretty disciplined about keeping the wands to the floor.

The real issue is having the water box run out when tow guys are runnijg high flow tools.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Mike
When I help Damon on the buffet job he hooks up his filter 25' of 42dr the from there he runs 2.0 to the Zipper SS
I hook up my Filter 2.5 x 2.5 and run 2.5 to 50 of 2.0 to the Dev Wand at 12 flow.
I can't say I notice when he is sitting down face booking and drinking free soda and eating crackers, but the zipper doesn't lay down and break vac,
What I do notice is the increase in pressure, also he has to run 900 psi to get ss to spin......so I am really blasting some water out of the wand at 12 flow.
Also I think SS 870 has some sort of pressure regulator to keep the incoming water from over pressurizing the system....because of that we did run out of water from the machine last time, I think we are getting a better routine and that is why we drained the fresh tank last time.
It would be cool to be able to adjust each line for its own pressure,,,, no way you could do upholstery and Z SS
with the way it is now......still a Kick AZZ truck mount, almost as good as the vw

Reactions: SamIam and Nomad74

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I am not aware of safety express now selling or servicing TMS. I'll check them out.

I am not right on top of situation in Canada. I don know Safety Express is selling and servicing truckmounts at some locations and is moving to do that in other locations. I am not sure if they have that up and running in Vancouver at this time.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I am not right on top of situation in Canada. I don know Safety Express is selling and servicing truckmounts at some locations and is moving to do that in other locations. I am not sure if they have that up and running in Vancouver at this time.
They are planning on it but just haven't got there yet.

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
It would be cool to be able to adjust each line for its own pressur
Turn the valve at the end of the solution hose down. Best way to do it is, shut it off, squeeze the trigger and then slowly open till you get to the flow you want. I do that when running the SS and using the hydroforce, the hydoforce hose doesn't seem to take the pressure that the SS is running at.

Name
Steve Lawrence
What was wrong with the 650?

The engine was discontinued being number one..

But getting rid of these issues is a plus.

Easy clogged HX
More difficult belt adjustments
Flow disc maintenance
Sounds like you are saying their customers were used as guinea pigs on the last issue.

Reactions: FB7777
F

FB7777

Sounds like you are saying their customers were used as guinea pigs on the last issue.
There in lies the major flaw in these NEW 'product reveals'

Manufacturers spend more time on shiny bling and re-branding

And almost every truckmount salesman I've spoken with bags on their competitors truck mounts....

and then ends up working for them down the road

They're all whores.....

That can't sing worth shit

Reactions: Bob Savage

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
My question on using this tm for wool and natural fibers. Can you just open the bypass and turn it on the lowest heat 185f to be able to remain cool enough???

Name
Steve Lawrence
All machines have flaws, even your Butler.
Perhaps, but usually very tiny and always backed up with the 10 year warranty on 2 of my 3 Butlers. I've never had any of these problems on any Butler I've owned:

Easy clogged HX
More difficult belt adjustments
Flow disc maintenance

I don't even know what flow disc maintenance is but it sounds like fun.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
There in lies the major flaw in these NEW 'product reveals'

Manufacturers spend more time on shiny bling and re-branding

And almost every truckmount salesman I've spoken with bags on their competitors truck mounts....

and then ends up working for them down the road

They're all whores.....

That can't sing worth shit

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom