BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
it's still dirty
175 roto scrub a heavy hitter pre-spray and extract

..L.T.A.
That's not the proper way to address this issue, Larry

He needs to first, mix up the oxidizing crystallizing encapsulated agents used to help hide and remove the dirt later. Then, apply the magical mixture through a cimex that is awkward and weighs a ton. And once applied, quickly attempt to remove it by using about 20 microfiber pads powered by your one and only phoenix. And once those 2 unnecessary steps have wasted enough of your time, it's time to waste more time and wait until it dries to go back over it with a vacuum cleaner to extract the crystal meth that the soap salesmen say is holding the dirt that could've been removed with a truckmounted machine. It's called the dog and pony show to impress the guys on the forums

But what do I know? I've only got 22 years experience in this. The 30 year experienced elderly guys know so. much more

Mikey P

Administrator
That's not the proper way to address this issue, Larry

He needs to first, mix up the oxidizing crystallizing encapsulated agents used to help hide and remove the dirt later. Then, apply the magical mixture through a cimex that is awkward and weighs a ton. And once applied, quickly attempt to remove it by using about 20 microfiber pads powered by your one and only phoenix. And once those 2 unnecessary steps have wasted enough of your time, it's time to waste more time and wait until it dries to go back over it with a vacuum cleaner to extract the crystal meth that the soap salesmen say is holding the dirt that could've been removed with a truckmounted machine. It's called the dog and pony show to impress the guys on the forums

But what do I know? I've only got 22 years experience in this. The 30 year experienced elderly guys know so. much more
How do you say I dont know what Im talking about without saying I dont have a clue and am too cheap to find out?

Those waffle weaves do not repond well to your idealic HWE process.

To fix that issue, John needs to>

-Dry vac, slowly...
-Apply a Oxy Encap..Use a 175 or OP and ONE MF pad foloowed by one cotton blend pad per 100 sf.
-and return the next day to admire the miracle and to laugh at you HWE goobers.

• Haha
Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mikey P

Administrator
2010-10-13_14-57-58_272.jpg

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Rather than reply individually to each message, I hope it is OK to post this collective thank you to everyone for the suggestions.

Overall, it's not wicking, although one spot in the doorway of the bottom photo was not that way when we were done, so it almost certainly is (probably due to a little leaking from the Demon). The carpet doesn't look better when we're done, then worse as it dries. Those walkways just ... stay ... dingy! I think I'll try Mike's suggestion and rent a swing machine and use an encap product to bonnet clean it. As is evident by the fact that I don't own a 175, I'm not a bonnet guy. In truth, I don't do much commercial work (happily so).

Again, thanks for all your replies and suggestions!
Encap polymers fills scratches and helps with dinge, it's a optical fix.

But we're in the optics business.

How does it look?

That's where we are judged

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom