Stressed out, burning out

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
JiMmy try to be more professional this is not your personal playground.

Golden boy

steve_64

I hit a wall a couple weeks after the move started. i started rescheduling friday afternoon jobs because i was too wore out and felt it would jeapordize quality.
ive pushed a few more back since then and havent called my quarterly restaurants yet because im still too tired.
im wishing for a slowdown so i can heal.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart

Willy P

Name
Willy P
And after punching out 8500 sf of vct Friday, Saturday and 6 hours today, I got a referral call from a lady that HAD to have her carpet cleaned tomorrow, my lone day off over the holiday weekend. I just couldn't muster up a no. She's getting new furniture Tuesday morning. :oldrolleyes: Then 3500 sf of acid etched concrete followed by another 3000 sf of tile and grout - and a pool deck in a high rise. And about 14 carpet jobs. And I'm sick. I'm going to Cuba for a couple of weeks after Christmas to ease my tired.

Brian H

Name
Brian H
And after punching out 8500 sf of vct Friday, Saturday and 6 hours today, I got a referral call from a lady that HAD to have her carpet cleaned tomorrow, my lone day off over the holiday weekend. I just couldn't muster up a no. She's getting new furniture Tuesday morning. :oldrolleyes: Then 3500 sf of acid etched concrete followed by another 3000 sf of tile and grout - and a pool deck in a high rise. And about 14 carpet jobs. And I'm sick. I'm going to Cuba for a couple of weeks after Christmas to ease my tired.
Just send one of your crew to do it. Make sure to give them a nice bonus. ..

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
View attachment 3969

Mark, I have this same carpet on my boat .. the back deck by the ladder looks a little moldy .. I pressure wash it and a few weeks later it seems to come back !! I've had tiny trees grow on it .. am I not killing something deep enough? What should I be using to kill it all?

Name
Marcus
You can always revamp your business model....
Get back on the truck and out of the office.....
That's what I did ...got rid of all but 1 part time employee...now none......
Less work,but much higher profit margin....and a lot less headaches!!!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
More physically demanding, yet no where near as tiring at the end of the day!
Breaking a sweat doesn't bother me, I enjoy hard work. I usually go home and work outside just to spend some time out after being in the office all day.

So being out during the day is an extra bonus for me. I've been trapped inside so long its fun cleaning carpet and working WDR losses.

I waz born for this shit! :cool:

Reactions: Art Kelley

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Is good.
Pretty much what we've all learned to expect.

Let that be a warning for all: This is what's likely to happen to anybody (like it did to R.C.) who considers Kenny Cheesy to be the second coming :winky:

Reactions: hogjowl

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Hold on guys, let R.C. be.
There nothing sinister in his musical choices. It may be just a common case of arrested development.
Arrested? It needs to be jailed
Yous twos can kma! ;)

Its keeps the sun off my head and grass out of my hair when weed eating...plus I look badass wit it on. :winky:
Badass? Do you have hemorrhoids?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom