Hot Seat Spill the beans Conway! (Interveiw with the original Devastator Wand creator)

hogjowl

Idiot™
Doesn't matter you're still a dik and Erik is still cool. :cool:
IMG_1318.JPG

Name
Nate W.

Marty had bought a Fjord King booster and a Vortex....... Not much of a good analogy.....:headscratch: I'd just stick with Mark and Jim...

@Mikey P on Nate's computer...

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
I still love my Devpro. I actually caught myself today thinking on a job that it definitely cleans better than my old TI wand. Another thought was Tom should sell his wand with the filter as a combo package because the two just plain rock together. Make it happen...

sealcanvas

Name
Ron Hunkins
that's not true.

Initially to sell a pricey product to the internet crowd you need "shills" or spokesmen. A spokesman with a history of being a choosie and distinguished peanut butter eater..

and not just some newb who after using a pre spray on one job declares it the best ever and highly recommends it.. :oldrolleyes:

Ask Erik what Mark has done for sales..
Jim for 570's
or how about you readers tell me what rock star's opinion on a product got you to open your wallets..
Mark Saiger was Seal-A-Door's very first internet advocate....without Marks willingness to express his opinion (after testing and testing and testing), we would never have had the opportunities that have since presented themselves....THANK YOU MARK!!!!

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Well Had to go to ER last night, been taking so many pills and I hate it, sooo I didn't take as much, well pain went to puke level

Doc orderd CT scan and was VERY happy good verts and disks with good spacing.
Verdict somehow I must have pulled/tore the lower right neck muscles to have this pain and loss of right arm strength really weak right now
Doc asked ever hurt your neck??

Well at 16 hit car head on on my dirtbike totalled car did my best superman flight ever.
Rear ended at stop light guy never saw it 55 mph impact
A few over the bar knckouts from mountain biking. So yeah I guess a little.

Doc Well your neck is great then lol

Most entertainment of the night...Missy pulling the 6-7 EKG stickers off this hairy ass body of mine....and the Nurse said man I'm having a hard time getting these suckers to stick.....LOL......NOT!!!

Good news Im not dying at least not yet.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
Stumbled on this while cleaning house.

Tom is about to rock the Porty and Old Guy world with this twelve inch.

I personally cant take much more of this 14", my elbow is hating it, most likely its the 6" extended tube but I know after using the 12" Sapphire and Mach 12, my aging body like a lighter wand. The amazing thing is, I'm pretty darn sure this 12 is going to out clean the 14.

Why?

You'll see in a few days.

Reactions: Cleanworks

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Show me after it demonstrated at the show. I want to try it with my portable

Reactions: Mikey P

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
I will probably add the 12 inch if it would work with a portable. Back up wand as well.

Mikey P

Administrator
I tried his prototype in Phoenix. Best 1.5 inch wand I've ever used. I have the Pmf Mach 12 titanium. Beautiful wand, lots of airflow but it doesn't swivel. You don't know how important the swivel is until you have one. Then you can't live without it.

3 dramatic differences we're installed since that wand Ron.

And a 12" width will have better suction as well

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom