"soap free" chems?

Lamesalegend

For Homeowners to spot clean I give or recommend they purchase OdoBan 3n1 Carpet Cleaner. Don't be turned away by the price its cheap, but it is the best spotter that's readily available to the average person. Home Depot has it usually for $10 per gallon. It's not as effective as our professional spotters but it doesn't cause resoiling. "I believe" its very similar to the soap free product we use. Meaning its detergent free, doesn't foam, neutral ph, wool certified and safe to drink (lol). Every other over the counter spotter I've tested causes resoiling OdoBan 3n1 doesn't. BTW this one is not for odors. The OdoBan logo says "eliminates odors" but this product does not, it's just for cleaning.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/OdoBan-...e-Certified-Fragrance-Free-960261-G/202647775

Reactions: Mike J

Dwain Ray

On Vacation
Name
Dwain Ray
For spotters i tell my customers i only recommend 2 spotters because both when dry leave absolutely no residue #1 for general dirt and gease i recommend ammonia and water,i caution plain ammonia! Not chocolate flavored not lemon sented not sudsy just plain ammonia and water.#2 hydrogen peroxide, for coffee berry, wine, pet etc also with caution not on wool and color fast check first !!! We're all familiar with these 2 products and if you use stain magic you use um regularly when ammonia evaporates it leaves no residue and hydrogen peroxide looses 1 atom of hydrogen ot becomes water, many many of my customers praise the power of hydrogen peroxide i warn them though that it has a shelf life i use the analogy of the brown bottle in the medicine chest, take it out for a cut and it doesn't fisse its a bottle of water, to some of my customers, the ones that have a bit more since than god gave their sofa i tell um they can mix the 2 together with caution that once mixed its only good for 10 minutes or so. Not everyone gets that information . I found over the years that im finding less and less problems caused by household spotting products, i remember back when id go thru 50lbs a year in defoamer now i don't remember the last time i pulled the jar out

Dwain Ray

On Vacation
Name
Dwain Ray
I to tell customers 85%of all spills and stains come out with just plain water and of the remaining 15% you have a 50/50 chance of removing. Before recommending ammonia or peroxide i use to recommend trying club soda, but after a few mistook tonic water for club soda i reserve telling them that ,a bottle of tonic water is a pain in de ass to remove from the pad 😡😡🤬

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
I to tell customers 85%of all spills and stains come out with just plain water and of the remaining 15% you have a 50/50 chance of removing. Before recommending ammonia or peroxide i use to recommend trying club soda, but after a few mistook tonic water for club soda i reserve telling them that ,a bottle of tonic water is a pain in de ass to remove from the pad 😡😡🤬
I used to tell people with pissing pups that have no chance of ever being trained, to get a dedicated one gallon shop vac, keep it on standby, a spray bottle full of water. Spray and extract just like me, but on a smaller scale. Takes me a few minutes to answer where, how, and all the other questions. I have yet to see anyone act on it. Done with that and all the other info that goes in one ear and out the other to probably 100% of the people who ask. Im done with that. Now Im gonna hand them a bottle, read the instructions, and pay me for it. Slow learner, but I eventually catch on.

Reactions: Living The Dream

Latest posts

Latest Auctions

Back
Top Bottom