Slummin it.

Mikey P

Administrator
The surf nazis were forcefully removed and look what they left behind..

Vmeter012.jpg

I filled it 1.5 times more after that..

This was out of one 10 by 15 room that the slumlords had already vacuumed over 3 times 3 full cups with their new Bissell.

Vmeter013.jpg

Grease Master was pretty worthless on this one. I had to use a 50/50 combo of Zep Engine Degreaser and 40 volume to get it looking this good.

Vmeter016.jpg

Vmeter015.jpg

Vmeter017.jpg

F

FB7777

you really should change the vacuum tat/mikeysboard logo

even I learned 15 years ago Sanitaire vacs are 2nd tier systems

you should be careful telling some of these guys what you are using for salvage cleaning

guaranteed some of these numbnuts are gonna be buying cases of ZEP engine cleaner as their everyday prespray :shock:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I wish alot of the younger carpet cleaners would realize what engine degreaser and 40 vol can do in shit holes like that.

But alas many buy into the old BP classes where they teach them to use a nuetral prespray and an acid rinse for everything.

When will they ever learn?

:(

F

FB7777

its the first of the month JaMes... don't you have recipe of the month cards to send out to your 17 customers?

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I use to use Betco Liquid Chisel(10oz) + Betco TLC(6 oz) + 40 vol(1oz) in a HF on shitholes. If I didn't have any 40 vol at the time I'd settle for sodium percarb. Good stuff but it was also a good thing we opened the windows in every unit we did too, it'd take your breath away.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
fREd , it's sunday and its my read the paper and do yard work.

DON'T YOU HAVE ANY TOILETS TO SCRUB?

YOU POS CS!

:shock:

And I can't think of a reason for you to give a personal attack like that.

I'll call you later for the time to pick me up at the bus station so I can come kick your ass.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Mikey P said:
I'm color blind so who cares.

Really? So was my first teacher, Trent Richardson (Micah's Dad) He used to have to have the customer point out red spots so he could remove them.

steve r

lost an apartment complex because i couldnt see the red stains on brown carpet...i think they were fooking with me!!!

oh yeah, nice job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom