Running your carpet cleaning business is hard enough.

Mikey P

Administrator

Figuring out how best to communicate with your past customers – to keep them coming back to you when it’s time for cleaning – is not easy, but it has a big impact on your profitability.

On average, 59% of revenue in the carpet cleaning business comes from repeat customers. And the best way to keep those customers coming back is to engage with them, at the right time with the right message. But how?

Download the Carpet Cleaning Guide to RepeatCustomer Marketing for simple, proven ways to engage your customers to make sure they come back to you for service, and not to one of your competitors.

Thank you.
Ed Korenman

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]https://www.customerlobby.com/

[/FONT]

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
If Zero Rez uses them, it's gotta be a good company. They're quickly closing in on my area north and south (atlanta-Greenville) getting ready to pounce on my customers.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
You don't have anything to worry about Matt. http://www.yelp.com/biz/zerorez-atlanta-atlanta
I could see why I don't need to worry, lol.

But that doesn't mean that they won't open up a division in my area. Their marketing is top notch and the normal person will try them at least once if they know they'll service their area. It would definitely take a chip off my list for the first year

Andrew55

Name
Andrew
Has anyone here actually tried that service? I've never met anyone that uses CustomerLobby, so I'd love to get an honest opinion.

Ed Korenman

Name
Ed Korenman
Andrew55, I'm sure you'd prefer to hear from a fellow owner -- but I'm the VP of Marketing at Customer Lobby and am happy to get you any info about our product and/or our happy customers. We work with many of the Chem-Dry, COIT, and Zerorez franchises, along with several hundred other local carpet cleaning businesses in the U.S. and Canada. Feel free to email me directly if I can help: ekorenman@customerlobby.com

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom