Rotovac WTF?

Name
Swani
Why would Rotovac market and offer to train our customers? 1 hour of training? Yeah right. I don't think this is good business for the customer or carpet cleaner.
Screenshot_20220417-221223_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20220417-221025_Facebook.jpg

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I knew that company was a weasel ever since I saw them advertise against the wand users back in early 2000 with their 360. Now they're advertising against their own customer base who bought their 360.

So now they're targeting the apartment complexes with the cheap property managers. I'm interested to see how much carpet gets ruined from a neglected porty being used by a 20yo

Reactions: Living The Dream

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Most large-scale establishments are price motivated, so they tend to hire the bottom feeders.
The in-house crews are paid by the hour and have no motivation to be highly productive or do an outstanding job- Their lack of training also hinders them.
These establishments will eventually discover that in-house staff may be more expensive once all costs are factored in.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
This has been done before by many manufacturers. Which is why we have janitorial type carpet cleaning machines. They market to hotels, apartments or anywhere they have large amounts of carpet. Next time you are called for a quote in a hotel or school, if you look in their utility room, chances are you will find an old extractor of some type, usually covered in dirt and non functional because of a lack of maintenance.

Name
Swani
Suppliers' business is selling stuff to people. You can learn how to operate a machine and mix a limited set of chems in an hour easy. We've lost some accounts to supplier direct sales to our customers.

Not upset with JonDon; not their job to protect our accounts.
Valid and reasonable point. I just felt a little under sold, because I was a supportive customer.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom